The Jewels Airport Transfers Services is an airport and seaport transfers service company which delightedly presents you the transport services in and around the cities of UK. We have a range of fleets to provide the clients a comfortable and joyful journey to and from the Liverpool Airport. Book your desired vehicles online through our online portal and get make the travel booking leisure. You can call our agents also to get answers for your queries and book the vehicle. Our customer care agents are available through calls 24/7 in our call center. Booking online in online portal also helps you to save more time. The confirmation of booking is done through mails. A Confirmation mail followed by the drivers details are sent to the clients separately.
We track the flights for finding the arrival time and any changes in it. There is no extra charge deducted by us for any delay in the flights arrival. The meet and greet facilities provided by us can always be availed by the clients. The drivers meet the clients at the arrival hall and greet them with the passenger’s name board or company’s name board. We gladly accept the feedbacks given by the clients and improve the satisfaction and needs of the clients which help in the growth of our business. The feedbacks are given by the clients at the end of every journey. Our optimistic and devoted drivers always make your journey the best and memorable.
Our business credit account facilities are provided to the organizations like schools, colleges, universities, hospitals and any other corporate companies. By booking ranges of fleets and attaining our services the organizations can avail the Corporate Account facilities and get regular monthly invoices for the settlement. The credit account facilities are set up only after sufficient credit checks. Get exciting discounts by associating with us, if you are a travel agent, holiday maker or an adventure travel company. The clients get the comfort in their journey as your business grows robustly partnering with us.
Vehicles to Choose From:
All of our vehicles are clean, comfortable, air-conditioned and fully licensed.
Saloon/Sedan- Travel economically in Saloon/Sedan cars along the cities of UK. They are sufficient enough to accommodate a small family who wants to go a short trip or an individual who is on a business trip to the UK. It accommodates up to 4 passengers traveling with 2 suitcases (23 kg’s maximum) and 2 handbags.
Executive/Luxury-Get the luxuriousness on your journey with the Executive/Luxury cars. These cars are more comfy for the business trips as you can work on the journey as well. Ideal for up to 3 passengers traveling with 2 suitcases (20 kg's) and 2 handbags.
Estate/Wagon-Estate/Wagon cars are much bigger than the Saloon/Sedan. They are perfect for the people who have a plan to spend more time in the UK with their family and kids or their best friends. Ideal for up to 4 passengers traveling with 4 suitcases (23 kg's maximum) or hand luggage only.
People Carrier-Being in a family with more members or going with a set of best friends you cannot leave any individual separately for travel. People Carriers are the right choice if you are in such a scenario. People carrier can accommodate 5 passengers traveling with 5 medium-size suitcases (20 kg’s maximum) or 6 passengers with hand luggage only.
Minivan/8 Seater- If you are planning for a get together with your family or close friends, or going on for sightseeing and adventurous trips Minivan can serve you best. Get the comfort as well as the togetherness. Ideal for up to 8 passengers traveling with 8 suitcases (20 kg’s maximum) or 6 passengers with 8 (23 kg’s maximum) suitcases.
Minibus/ 12-16 Seater- Minibus are smaller than buses, which can fit perfectly for a large family or a gang of friends. Going for one day trip to the UK to places like parks, museums, theaters, Minibus can be much ideal to spend your holiday. It is ideal for up to 12 passengers traveling with 10-12 (23 kg’s maximum) suitcases or 16 passengers with hand luggage only.
Coaches- Going for an academic visit or the crowd is almost 30 to travel along, and then with no doubt, you can choose the coaches. They are large buses which can accommodate a minimum of 16 passengers and more. Email your requirement to us, and we will come back to you.
About Liverpool Airport
Liverpool Airport, officially named after the Liverpudlian musician John Lennon of The Beatlesas Liverpool John Lenon Airport (Speke Hall Ave, Speke, Liverpool L24 1YD, UK) is one of the leading international airports of UK, which serves the city of Liverpool and the North West England. Since 2001, it was originally named as Speke Airport. The airport is located inside the city limit of Liverpool, 12 km from the city center. The airport benefits from fantastic transport links located just off the Hale Road, Western Ave and A561.
Liverpool Airport Terminals-Disclaimer: Please do check with your airlines.
The Liverpool Airport has a main Terminal with all the required facilities, one run way and one main concourse. Honoring John Leon the airport carries a slogan from one of his famous albums – Imagine. In the roof of the airport you can read, “Above us only Sky”. It is the 14th busiest airport of UK, which manages to handle around 4.8 million footfalls annually.
Airlines that fly from Terminal
Blue Air, EasyJet, Flybe, Ryanair, TUI Airways, Wizz Air.
Places to Stay, Eat and Things to do near Liverpool Airport.
Places to Stay
1. Hampton by Hilton Liverpool John Lennon Airport, Speke Hall Avenue, Liverpool L24 1YD, United Kingdom. Phone: +44 845 122 6787.
2. Premier Inn Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 57 Speke Hall Ave, Speke, Liverpool L24 1YD, UK. Phone: +44 871 527 8626.
3. Gateway Lodge, 1 Speke Church Rd, Speke, Liverpool L24 3TA, UK. Phone: +44 151 284 4801.
4. Travelodge Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 1 Speke Hall Ave, Speke, Liverpool L24 1UX, UK. Phone: +44 871 984 6528.
5. Crowne Plaza Liverpool John Lennon Airport Hotel, Airport Speke Aerodrome, Liverpool L24 8QD, UK. Phone: +44 871 510 1360.
Places to Eat
1. Toby Carvery, 1 Longman Drive, Liverpool L24 1XZ, United Kingdom. Phone: +44 151 486 8707.
2. Pizza Hut - New Mersey Retail Park, Liverpool, New Mersey Retail Park Speke, New Mersey Shopping Park, Speke Rd, Speke, Liverpool L24 8QB, UK. Phone: +44 151 427 0505.
3. Golden City, 198 Western Ave, Speke, Liverpool L24 3UT, UK. Phone: +44 151 486 5244.
4. The Spice Brasserie, 3-4 Saint Mary's Road, Garston, Liverpool L19 2LJ, United Kingdom. Phone: +44 151 427 1010.
5. Childe Of Hale, 6 Church End, Hale, Liverpool L24 4AX, UK. Phone: +44 151 425 2954.
Things to do
1.Speke Hall, The Walk, Speke, Liverpool L24 1XD, UK. Phone: +44 151 427 7231.
2. Helicentre Liverpool Ltd, Business Aviation Centre, Viscount Drive, Liverpool L24 5GA, United Kingdom. Phone: +44 151 448 0388.
3. Sudley House, Mossley Hill Rd, Liverpool L18 8BX, UK. Phone: +44 151 478 4016.
4. Calderstones Park, Liverpool L18 3JD, UK. Phone: +44 151 233 3000.
5. Mersey Games, Alfred Holt Recreation Ground, Riversdale Road, Aigburth, Liverpool L19 3QN, United Kingdom. Phone: +44 151 556 0557.
Liverpool Airport (LPL) to/from Bolton
Liverpool Airport (LPL) to/from Chester
Liverpool Airport (LPL) to/from Doncaster
Liverpool Airport (LPL) to/from Heathrow
Liverpool Airport (LPL) to/from Gatwick
Liverpool Airport (LPL) to/from Stansted
Liverpool Airport (LPL) to/from London City
Liverpool Airport (LPL) to/from Newcastle-under-Lyne