Saloon - x 4 x 2 x 2 Ideal for up to 3 passengers travelling with 3 x 23 kg's suitcases or 4 passengers with handbag only.
Estate - x 4 x 4 x 3 Ideal for up to 4 passengers travelling with 4 x 23 kg's suitcases.
Executive Car - x 3 x 2 x 2 Ideal for up to 3 passengers travelling with 2 x 20 kg's suitcases and 2 handbags.
People Carrier - x 6 x 5 x 0 Ideal for up to 4 passengers travelling with 5 x 23 kg's suitcases or 5 passengers travelling with 3 x 20 kg's suitcases or 6 passengers with hand luggage only.
8 Seater - x 8 x 8 x 4 Ideal for up to 8 passengers travelling with 8 x 23 kg's suitcases.
Jewels airport transfers services offers the best car hire services and minicab services from and to the Newcastle port cruise schedule. Airport newcastle and seaport service company provides ranges of fleets in and around the cities of UK, with safety and security. Book the vehicles you hanker to hire with ease online through our online portal.
The cruise line portal is easily accessible for the clients from anywhere at any time. Also book over calls by contacting our customer care agents reachable from the call city centre 24/7. The confirmations are sent through mails instantly once the booking is done, followed by another mail with the contact details of the driver.
cruises from Newcastle port journey receipt is usually mailed to the respective mail ids after completing every journey to have it documented for future purposes. The port of Newcastle cruise schedule amount for booking can be remitted through all major debit and credit cards only.
Vehicles to Choose from:
The clients travelling in a vehicle should feel the comfort and they also expect the vehicle to be hygienically clean and air conditioned. Newcastle port services endure to fulfill the needs of the clients to have a perfect journey.
Saloon/Sedan- Saloon/Sedan cars are the cars which makes a small family or an individual to have a short compact journey in the cities of UK. Either cruise ship terminal Newcastle is a holiday trip or a business trip the cars serve their best economically. port of Newcastle cruise terminal accommodates up to 4 passengers travelling with 2 suitcases (23 kg’s maximum) and 2 handbags.
Executive/Luxury – Newcastle cruise terminal parking cars that always consider your status quo in your journey is the Executive/Luxury cars. Glam up yourself a bit extra, by stepping into these arrival and departure cars individually or as couples. Cruise ship itineraries Ideal for up to 3 passengers travelling with 2 suitcases (20 kg's) and 2 handbags.
Estate/Wagon- Cruise port Newcastle When you plan to visit a beautiful place like plan it longer, spend the long holidays travelling in Estate/Wagon. Forget the burden of carrying large luggage, these minutes by car have enough space for a family or travelling individually for longer days. Ideal for up to 4 passengers travelling with 4 suitcases (23 kg's maximum) or hand luggage only.
People Carrier- Cruise terminal Newcastle People carriers are much bigger than Saloon/Sedan with respect to space for accommodation. They can fit in more than 4 passengers without squeezing each other on their travel. People carrier Newcastle port cruise ship schedule can accommodate to 5 passengers travelling with 5 medium size suitcases (20 kg’s maximum) or 6 passengers with hand luggage only.
Minivan/8 Seater- As the metro station name says these vehicles can shelter 8 passengers with limited luggage. Newcastle international cruise terminal are planning to have fun with your joint family or set of close friends, and visit beautiful sight-seeing and adventurous spots of UK choose the Minivan and enjoy togetherness. Ideal for up to 8 passengers travelling with 8 suitcases (20 kg’s maximum) or 6 passengers with 8 (23 kg’s maximum) suitcases.
Minibus/12-16 Seater- Minibus is the small bus that can bear a crowd of 16 members maximum at once. Suitable for a single day trip with your friends and family to car park, zoos, museums and other beautiful places in and around the cities of UK. Newcastle airport to cruise terminal is ideal for up to 12 passengers travelling with 10-12 (23 kg’s maximum) suitcases or 16 passengers with hand luggage only.
Coaches- The large buses that can carry a huge crowd are the coaches. These shuttle bus are the perfect choice if you are visiting UK with a hefty crowd to visit many places at once. Newcastle cruise terminal postcode these vehicles are more comfortable and are the finest to enjoy together and take back many memories. Email your requirement with us and we will come back to you.
ABOUT NEWCASTLE CRUISE PORT
The Newcastle cruise port is located at North Shields comprising four cruise berths which are adjacent to Royal Quays Marina. (Address: Port of tyne International Passenger Terminal, North Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE29 9PT) The Newcastle International airport Passengers Cruise Terminal, also known as The Port off Tyne acts as an alternative to the southern UK port schedule of Dover, Harwich, and Southampton offering the passengers from Northern lights of England.
The port is easily accessible through roads ways just 8 miles from the Centre of Newcastle upon tyne and 15miles from Newcastle Airport. From A1 Northbound use the A189 and A194 roads to reach the port terminal and A193 and A187 from A1 Southbound.
PLACES TO STAY, EAT AND THINGS TO DO NEAR NEWCASTLE CRUISE PORT
Places to Stay
1. Little Haven Hotel, River Dr, South Shields NE33 1LH, UK. Phone: +44 191 455 4455.
2. Annie's Guest House South Shields Bed and Breakfast, 106 Beach Rd, South Shields NE33 2NE, UK. Phone: +44 191 456 6088.
3. Forest Guest House, 117 Ocean Rd, South Shields NE33 2JL, UK. Phone: +44 191 454 8160.
4. The Clifton Hotel & Coffee shop, 101 Ocean Rd, South Shields NE33 2JL, UK. Phone: +44 191 455 1965.
5. Elmswood Guest House, 77 Ocean Rd, South Shields NE33 2JJ, UK. Phone: +44 191 455 3783.
Places to Eat
1. Colmans Seafood Temple, Sea Rd, South Shields NE33 2LD, UK. Phone: +44 191 511 1349.
2. Shields Shawarma, 6 Chichester Rd, South Shields NE33 4AF, UK. Phone: +44 191 455 5777.
3. Brewers Fayre Royal Quays, Coble Dene, North Shields NE29 6DL, UK. Phone: +44 191 258 0287.
4. Man v Food, 35 Hudson St, South Shields NE34 0AD, UK. Phone: +44 191 456 7198.
5. Sambuca's Percy Main, North Shields NE29 6HD, UK. Phone: +44 191 258 0263.
Things to do
1. Tynemouth Castle and Priory, Pier Rd, Tynemouth, North Shields NE30 4BZ, UK. Phone: +44 370 333 1181.
2. Tynemouth Park, Tynemouth Park, Grand Parade, Tynemouth NE30 4JH, United Kingdom. Phone: +44 191 258 7593.
3. Blue Reef Aquarium, Grand Parade, Tynemouth, North Shields NE30 4JF, UK. Phone: +44 191 258 1031.
4. The Word, National Centre for the Written Word, Market Place, South Shields NE33 1JF, United Kingdom. Phone: +44 191 427 1818.
5. South Shields Museum and Art Gallery, Ocean Rd, South Shields NE33 2JA, UK. Phone: +44 191 211 5599.