Saloon - x 4 x 2 x 2 Ideal for up to 3 passengers travelling with 3 x 23 kg's suitcases or 4 passengers with handbag only.
Estate - x 4 x 4 x 3 Ideal for up to 4 passengers travelling with 4 x 23 kg's suitcases.
Executive Car - x 3 x 2 x 2 Ideal for up to 3 passengers travelling with 2 x 20 kg's suitcases and 2 handbags.
People Carrier - x 6 x 5 x 0 Ideal for up to 4 passengers travelling with 5 x 23 kg's suitcases or 5 passengers travelling with 3 x 20 kg's suitcases or 6 passengers with hand luggage only.
8 Seater - x 8 x 8 x 4 Ideal for up to 8 passengers travelling with 8 x 23 kg's suitcases.
Book minicabs from Portsmouth ferry port terminal with Jewels Airport Transfers. We offer Portsmouth ferry port minicabs to and from any UK Airport and cities and towns at competitive prices.
Portsmouth ferry port arrivals bookings can be done at the snap of the finger with our online portal. You can also call our customer car park centre to book Portsmouth minicabs. We accept all major debit and credit cards.
Ferry Terminal Portsmouth aim is to offer reliable, punctual and exemplary Portsmouth minicab service at competitive prices.
Vehicles to choose from:
Jewels Airport transfers Portsmouth car ferry terminal services have hygienically cleaned, comfortable and air- conditioned vehicles.
Saloon/Sedan- Saloon/Sedan Portsmouth international ferry port cars are of economical choice for an individual who is on business trip or a family with kids or adults of 4 members travelling on a holiday trip or coming back home after a memorable business or pleasure trip. Map of Portsmouth ferry terminal it accommodates up to 4 passengers travelling with 2 suitcases (23 kg’s maximum) and 2 handbags isle of wight.
Executive/Luxury – Car hire Portsmouth ferry terminal maintain your status quo with Executive/Luxury cars. You can comfortable make your day out if you are on a short business trip to UK. Portsmouth ferry port postcode can work on the hire a car with ease and comfort and our professional and courteous driver will help and assist you on your travel with us. Ideal for up to 3 passengers travelling with 2 suitcases (20 kg's) and 2 handbags.
Estate/Wagon- Estate/wagon international ferry port Portsmouth cars are bigger in size compared to saloon/sedan car rental as they can accommodate more luggage space. Portsmouth ferry terminal postcod Perfect choice for a family or group of friends who are travelling for pleasure. Ideal for up to 4 passengers travelling with 4 suitcases (23 kg's maximum) or hand luggage only.
People Carrier- Portsmouth international ferry terminal People carrier can accommodate to 5 passengers travelling with 5 medium size suitcases (20 kg’s maximum) or 6 passengers with hand luggage only. If you have a bigger family of 5 members or a group of close friends you can avail people carrier.
Minivan/8 Seater- Postcode for Portsmouth ferry terminal minivan is typically for a small group travelling on an adventure trip, sightseeing trip, or and family get-together event. If it is an one day trip and less of luggage it will be more comfortable for the crew to travel. Ideal for up to 8 passengers travelling with 8 suitcases (20 kg’s maximum) or 6 passengers with 8 (23 kg’s maximum) suitcases.
Minibus/ 12-16 Seater- Ferry terminal Portsmouth postcode it a wedding event, the bride or the groom party can arrive at the spot with ease and comfort. Suitable for community outings, church groups visit, or any other large family outings who join together after long time. it is ideal for up to 12 passengers travelling with 10-12 (23 kg’s maximum) suitcases or 16 foot passengers with hand luggage only.
Coaches- Portsmouth city council you are group of 50 or 60 coaches are the best choice for your travel to any destination in UK. Portsmouth ferry terminal arrivals our local association, or community, church group, or school, college or university might be planning for a holiday trip, educational trip around UK. Email your requirement with us and we will come back to you.
ABOUT PORTSMOUTH CAR FERRY PORT
Car hire Portsmouth ferry port choose a relaxing start to your holiday by departing from the easily accessible Portsmouth International Port. Portsmouth station to ferry port only 2 hours from London and with excellent motorway links and rail connections, especially from the Midlands and South England, sailing from Portsmouth port ferry can be the quickest and easiest way of leaving the UK for the continent.
Portsmouth car ferry terminal postcode from London, take the M3 or A3. From the Midlands take the A34 to the M3, and from the South West take the A31. Portsmouth car ferry port postcod from Bristol and South Wales take the A36. These roads lead to the M275, from which an exit road leads directly to the port.
PLACES TO STAY, EAT AND THINGS TO DO NEAR PORTSMOUTH FERRY PORT
Places to Stay
1. ibis budget Portsmouth Hotel, Fratton Way, Portsmouth PO4 8SL, UK. Phone: +44 23 9273 6386.
2. Travelodge Portsmouth, Kingston Cres, Portsmouth PO2 8AB, UK. Phone: +44 871 984 6208.
3. Premier Inn Portsmouth North Harbour, 1 Southampton airport Rd, Portsmouth PO6 4SA, UK. Phone: +44 871 527 8904.
4. Keppel's Head Hotel, 24-26 The Hard, Portsmouth PO1 3DT, UK. Phone: +44 23 9283 3231.
5. Ferry House Lodge, 472 Mile End Rd, le havre, Portsmouth PO2 7BX, UK. Phone: +44 23 9281 1428.
Places to Eat
1. The Ship & Castle, 90 Rudmore Square, Portsmouth harbour station PO2 8DR, UK. Phone: +44 23 9267 0998
2. Loch Fyne Seafood & Grill Restaurant, 2 Vulcan Buildings, st malo, Portsmouth PO1 3BF, UK. Phone: +44 23 9277 8060
3. Brasserie Blanc, 1 Gunwharf Rd, Portsmouth PO1 3FR, UK. Phone: +44 23 9289 1320.
4. abarbistro, 58 White Hart Rd, Portsmouth PO1 2JA, UK. Phone: +44 23 9281 1585.
5. wagamama Portsmouth, Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth PO1 3TA, UK. Phone: +44 23 9286 1128
Things to do
1. Spinnaker Tower, Portsmouth PO1 3TT, UK. Phone: +44 23 9285 7520.
2. HMS Victory, Portsmouth, UK. Phone: +44 23 9283 9766.
3. HMS M33, Main Rd, Portsmouth PO1 3NU, UK. Phone: +44 23 9272 7582.
4. HMNB Portsmouth, Victory Gate train station, HM Naval Base, Portsmouth PO1 3LJ, UK. Phone: +44 23 9283 9766.
5. D-Day Museum, Clarence Esplanade, Portsmouth, Southsea PO5 3NT, UK. Phone: +44 23 9282 7261