Saloon - x 4 x 2 x 2 Ideal for up to 3 passengers travelling with 3 x 23 kg's suitcases or 4 passengers with handbag only.
Estate - x 4 x 4 x 3 Ideal for up to 4 passengers travelling with 4 x 23 kg's suitcases.
Executive Car - x 3 x 2 x 2 Ideal for up to 3 passengers travelling with 2 x 20 kg's suitcases and 2 handbags.
People Carrier - x 6 x 5 x 0 Ideal for up to 4 passengers travelling with 5 x 23 kg's suitcases or 5 passengers travelling with 3 x 20 kg's suitcases or 6 passengers with hand luggage only.
8 Seater - x 8 x 8 x 4 Ideal for up to 8 passengers travelling with 8 x 23 kg's suitcases.
Jewels Airport Transfers offers minicab services, cars and cabs, minibus, airport transport to and from any location in the airport UK. Whether you are looking to take a minicab to Bristol airport or minicab from Bristol airport to your destination we are there to serve you.
You can get Instant Online quotes either by browsing our online portal or calling our agents at our 24/7 call centre. Cheapest prices are competitive and you can do online booking of the minicab or through again our call centre.
We will send you an email confirmation with the driver and contact details once the booking is done and assigned to your driver. Best minicab service bristol airport accept all major debit and credit cards. You have to do the booking in advance as we don’t accept cash.
Airport Transfers Bristol track flight arrivals and you don’t have to worry about the flight delays as we don’t charge extra for them. Bristol airport minicab booking avail our Meet and Greet Service to have driver meet you at the arrival hall with the passenger name board or company’s name board.
Our drivers are trained and they are professional and courteous. Bristol airport transfer minicabs take feedback at the end of each and every transfer and use the same to improve our service level. We are committed to continuous improvement and our aim is to provide you with exemplary, reliable and punctual service at extremely competitive prices.
The Corporate travel desks can avail our business credit account facility which can be used to book frequent travel arrangement by booking minicabs with us for their employees, executives and client meets.
Even schools, universities, colleges and hospitals can avail minicab services and we also serve students and families who go on campus visits of any college. Bristol airport minicab quote you are a travel agent, holiday maker or an adventure travel company.
You can become part of our network and avail cheap airport transfers on booking range of fleet services with us. Minicab will help you to work with a robust travel partner like us and build your business.
All the vehicles in our fleet are clean, air-conditioned and rust free.
Saloon/Sedan – Economical and perfect choice for people who travel in a number of up to 4 passenger. Best airport minicab service Bristol perfect choice for business meetings if you are on a professional trip, or a choice for family of 4 numbers who are on a holiday trip. It accommodates up to 4 passengers travelling with 2 suitcases (23 kg’s maximum) and 2 handbags.
Executive/Luxury – Suitable for people who look up for the status quo. Choose luxury cars to travel with the zeal . Ideal for up to 3 passengers travelling with 2 suitcases (20 kg's) and 2 handbags.
Estate/Wagon- Are you on a long holiday trip with your friends. Carrying more luggage’s with you? Minicab transfer Bristol airport Ideal for up to 4 passengers travelling with 4 suitcases (23 kg's maximum) or hand luggage only.
People Carrier- As the name says it can accommodate people who are on a holiday spree with a bigger group size. Airport can accommodate to 5 passengers travelling with 5 medium size suitcases (20 kg’s maximum) or 6 passengers with hand luggage only.
Minivan/8 Seater-The choice is perfect for a group travelling in big numbers of 8. Airport minicab minivan provides you with luxury of comfortable space for a large group on an adventure trip and carrying more luggage's for a long travel. Ideal for up to 8 passengers travelling with 8 suitcases (20 kg’s maximum) or 6 passengers with 8 (23 kg’s maximum) suitcases.
Minibus/ 12-16 Seater- Is there a wedding bell ringing in your family? Are you planning for a community outing? Is there a family get-together? it is ideal for up to 12 passengers travelling with 10-12 (23 kg’s maximum) suitcases or 16 passengers with hand luggage only.
Coaches- Coaches are suitable for school picnic trips, a large group planned holiday trip, or an corporate event organised annually. Transfer bristol airport also can be church group planning for a religious holy trip.
Email your requirement with us and we will come back to you.
Airport minicab handles over 7.6 million passengers a year located at Lulsgate Bottom in North Somerset, England. It was built on a former RAF airfield and opened in 1957 as Airport transfers to Bristol. It is situated around 125.9 miles from the central London.
bristol minicab airport transfer you are travelling by road Leave the M5 at Junction 22, at roundabout take 3rd exit signposted A38. At East Brent roundabout joining the A370 take 2nd exit signposted A38 & Airport. Continue on this road for approx 11 miles, Airport is on the left.
Bristol has one terminal which sees over 7.6 million passengers fly over to 90 destinations each year. Terminal facilities are over two floors with arrivals and check in on the ground floor and departures and a range of shops and restaurants on the first floor. Transfer to bristol airport is also a mezzanine floor where two business lounges and restaurants and bars are available.
Terminal Telephone number: 0870 12 12 747
Airlines that fly from Terminal- Disclaimer: Please do check with your airlines.
Aer Lingus Regional, Air Europa, Air Malta, Aurigny, Austrian Airlines, BH Air, BMI Regional, British Airways, Brussels Airlines, EasyJet, Enter Air, Flybe, Ryanair, Thomas Cook Airlines, TUI Airways, Wizz Air.
Places to Stay
1. Hampton by Hilton Bristol Airport, North Side Road, Bristol International Airport, Bristol BS48 3AQ, United Kingdom. Phone: +44 1275 405966
2. Acorns, 4 Downside Rd, Backwell, Bristol BS48 3DN, UK. Phone: +44 1275 474745
3. Holiday Inn Bristol Airport, A38 Bridgwater Road, Cowslip Green, Wrington, Bristol BS40 5RB, United Kingdom. Phone: +44 1934 861123
4. Winford Manor, Old Hill, Winford, Bristol BS40 8DW, UK. Phone: +44 1275 472292
5. Apple Tree House, Vosper Lodge, Bridgewater Road (A38), Redhill, Bristol BS40 5TG, United Kingdom. Phone: +44 1934 863989
Places to Eat
1. The Rising Sun, 91 W Town Rd, Backwell, West Town, Bristol BS48 3BH, UK. Phone: +44 1275 462215
2. The Flight Lounge Restaurant, Bristol and Wessex Aeroplane Club, Flight Lounge Restaurant, Bristol BS48 3DP,UK. Phone: +44 1275 473931
3. Fox & Goose, Bridgwater Rd, Barrow Gurney BS48 3SL, UK. Phone: +44 1275 472202
4. The Ethicurean, Barley Wood Walled Garden, Long Lane, Wrington, Bristol BS40 5SA, United Kingdom. Phone: +44 1934 863713
5. The Prince of Waterloo Ltd, 1 High St, Winford, Bristol BS40 8AR, UK. Phone: +44 1275 474930
Things to do
1. The North Somerset Butterfly House, Smallway, Congresbury, Bristol BS49 5AA, UK. Phone: +44 1934 876114
2. Noah's Ark Zoo Farm, Clevedon Road, Wraxall BS48 1PG, United Kingdom. Phone: +44 1275 852606
3. SS Great Britain, Great Western Dockyard, Gas Ferry Rd, Bristol BS1 6TY, UK. Phone: +44 117 926 0680
4. Matthew, Princes Wharf, Wapping Road, Bristol BS1 4RN, United Kingdom. Phone: +44 117 927 6868
5. Bristol Zoo, College Rd, Clifton, Bristol BS8 3HA, UK. Phone: +44 117 428 5300