Saloon - x 4 x 2 x 2 Ideal for up to 3 passengers travelling with 3 x 23 kg's suitcases or 4 passengers with handbag only.
Estate - x 4 x 4 x 3 Ideal for up to 4 passengers travelling with 4 x 23 kg's suitcases.
Executive Car - x 3 x 2 x 2 Ideal for up to 3 passengers travelling with 2 x 20 kg's suitcases and 2 handbags.
People Carrier - x 6 x 5 x 0 Ideal for up to 4 passengers travelling with 5 x 23 kg's suitcases or 5 passengers travelling with 3 x 20 kg's suitcases or 6 passengers with hand luggage only.
8 Seater - x 8 x 8 x 4 Ideal for up to 8 passengers travelling with 8 x 23 kg's suitcases.
Jewels Airport Transfers Services
Jewel Airport Transfers Services gives you the best of car hire services and minicab services in and around the cities of UK. The airport and seaport services company has the finest and range of vehicles to serve the clients with comfort and professionalism. Book your covetable vehicles to travel in and around UK, online in our online portal. The online portal is exposed to all ranges to make the bookings easy. Also contact our customer care agents who are reachable over calls from our call centers 24/7. The booking confirmations are sent through mail to the clients followed by the contact details of the driver to have easy communication at the arrival. The journey receipt is also mailed to the given mail id after completing the trip which can be also used for claiming back the money from their respective companies
The business credit account facilities are provided as the special privilege for the corporate companies to avail from us. Book the range of vehicles at a regular interval from us as a corporate sector like schools, colleges, universities, hospitals or any other organizations and make the payment flexible with the given invoice monthly, weekly, or fortnightly.
Vehicles to Choose from:
All vehicles are well maintained, hygienically clean, air-conditioned, and comfortable for the clients to have a best travel experience.
Saloon/Sedan- Saloon/Sedan cars are compact and economic cars which will perfectly for a small family on short holiday trip or individual on a business trip to UK. It accommodates up to 4 passengers travelling with 2 suitcases (23 kg’s maximum) and 2 handbags.
Executive/Luxury – Hold on the glam and richness by driving in the Executive/Luxury cars. These cars are the best to travel to grand parties or supreme meeting to make all eyesight on you either going individually or with a couple of members with you. Ideal for up to 3 passengers travelling with 2 suitcases (20 kg's) and 2 handbags.
Estate/Wagon- Spend more time in the cities of UK by travelling longer with your family and kids or individually. Carry more luggage and make even more journey experience with the Estate/Wagon cars. They are similar to Saloon/Sedan cars but much spacious to shelter more luggage comparatively. Ideal for up to 4 passengers travelling with 4 suitcases (23 kg's maximum) or hand luggage only.
People Carrier- The people carrier is much bigger than the Saloon/Sedan cars. They can accommodate more than 4 members and now the best tension of where to fit in the 5th member vanished. They provide ample space for the passengers to sit comfortable throughout the journey. People carrier can accommodate to 5 passengers travelling with 5 medium size suitcases (20 kg’s maximum) or 6 passengers with hand luggage only.
Minivan/8 Seater- The minivan is best suitable for a moderate family joining together or a set of friends to visit adventurous spots or sightseeing places or any other beautiful places in the cities of UK. Ideal for up to 8 passengers travelling with 8 suitcases (20 kg’s maximum) or 6 passengers with 8 (23 kg’s maximum) suitcases.
Minibus/12-16 Seater- The minibus unites everyone together to have more time spent together even at travel. These vehicles are the best choice to go on for a single day trip with the family and friends to places like, zoos, museums, parks, monuments, theatres and so on in UK. It is ideal for up to 12 passengers travelling with 10-12 (23 kg’s maximum) suitcases or 16 passengers with hand luggage only.
Coaches- Coaches are large buses which can accommodate more than 16 passengers at once. If you are of a huge group and do not want to split up at the travel, get the coaches are stay together where ever and how long you go. Best choice to pick for the travel agents. Email your requirement with us and we will come back to you.
ABOUT LONDON CITY CRUISE PORT
London City Cruise port is located on the banks of London’s River Thames in the Royal Borough of Greenwich. The cruise terminal will be the only terminal with alongside facilities in London. The cruise port is centrally located between Maritime Greenwich UNESCO World Heritage Site and Greenwich Peninsula. The city cruise piers are Westminster Pier located near the Houses of Parliament, London Eye Pier located next to the County hall with the aquarium, Tower Pier right next to the Tower of London and Tower Bridge, and finally the Greenwich Pier near the World Heritage Centre of Greenwich. The fashion breaking lifestyle and cruise terminal development paves way to connect to all London Airports and the center of London in around 15 minutes.
PLACES TO STAY, EAT AND THINGS TO DO NEAR LONDON CITY CRUISE PORT
Places to Stay
1. Hotel Novotel London Excel, Royal Victoria Dock, 7 Western Gateway, London E16 1AA, UK, Phone: +44 20 7660 0677.
2. Double Tree by Hilton Hotel London Excel, 2 Festoon Way, London E16 1RH, UK, Phone: +44 20 7540 4820.
3. Sunborn London, Royal Victoria Dock, Western Gateway, London E16 1AA, UK. Phone: +44 20 3714 8111.
4. MOXY London Excel, 1014 Dockside Rd, London E16 2FQ, UK. Phone: +44 20 7031 1683.
5. Holiday Inn Express London – Excel, 1018 Dockside Rd, London E16 2FQ, UK, Phone: +44 20 3096 5888.
Places to Eat
1. Coq D'Argent, 1 Poultry, London EC2R 8EJ, UK. Phone: +44 20 7395 5000.
2. The Port House, 417 Strand, London WC2R 0PD, UK, Phone: +44 20 7836 7764.
3. Hawksmoor Seven Dials, Hawksmoor Seven Dials. Phone: +44 20 7420 9390.
4. Brasserie Blanc, 14 Trinity Square, London EC3N 4AA, UK. Phone: +44 20 7480 5500.
5. Côte Brasserie - St Katharine Docks, International House, 1 St Katharine's Way, St Katharine's & Wapping, London E1W 1UN, UK. Phone: +44 20 7488 3668.
Things to do
1. Tower Bridge, Tower Bridge Rd, London SE1 2UP, UK. Phone: +44 20 7403 3761.
2. Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB, UK. Phone: +44 844 482 7777.
3. City Cruises Tower Pier, Tower Millenium Pier, Lower Thames St, London EC3N 4DT, UK. Phone: +44 20 7740 0400.
4. Ceremony of the Keys, Tower Of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB, UK, Phone: +44 20 3166 6278.
5. London Wall, Tower Hill, London EC3N 4DJ, United Kingdom. Phone: +44 370 333 1181.