Saloon - x 4 x 2 x 2 Ideal for up to 3 passengers travelling with 3 x 23 kg's suitcases or 4 passengers with handbag only.
Estate - x 4 x 4 x 3 Ideal for up to 4 passengers travelling with 4 x 23 kg's suitcases.
Executive Car - x 3 x 2 x 2 Ideal for up to 3 passengers travelling with 2 x 20 kg's suitcases and 2 handbags.
People Carrier - x 6 x 5 x 0 Ideal for up to 4 passengers travelling with 5 x 23 kg's suitcases or 5 passengers travelling with 3 x 20 kg's suitcases or 6 passengers with hand luggage only.
8 Seater - x 8 x 8 x 4 Ideal for up to 8 passengers travelling with 8 x 23 kg's suitcases.
Jewels Airport Transfers provides services between London Gatwick Airport and various destinations within the city and beyond. This service is designed to provide a reliable, convenient, and comfortable service to passengers traveling to and from the airport at competitive fixed prices. Ours is a registered private hire service, covering, airport and seaport transfer services. As well as Gatwick, we are connecting all UK airports, seaports, cities, towns, schools, colleges, universities, and hospitals across the UK.
Gatwick Airport Transfer Booking or Gatwick Airport Transfer Quote: You can get an instant online quote on our Gatwick Transfer service by entering the boarding and destination points on our website and you can then book your transfer seamlessly in seconds. You will get an email confirmation with booking details once the booking is completed, and payment has been made. Nearer the time of your journey, you will receive another email with your driver contact details. We are open 365 days, 24/7.Choose from a range of vehicles according to the number of persons and the luggage you are carrying. Optional Meet and greet services and our driver will track your flight and meet you in the arrival hall with your name or company’s name on the board.
We accept all major credit or debit cards including Amex. We encourage feedback from all our customers. Please submit your feedback to help us to improve our services. We aim to provide reliable services to meet our customer’s needs. Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, you can be sure that our service levels will make your journey safe, reliable, and comfortable. Our courteous and professional drivers track your flight arrivals if you book your minicab from Gatwick airport and will be ready for you at the airport shortly after the confirmed landing time. If you have any queries, please contact us 24/7 for further assistance.
Our corporate clients may want to use our business credit account for their frequent travel needs. Booking through our business account simplifies the booking process and takes away the need to pay for each booking individually, saving you time and money. We also serve students, schools, universities, colleges, hospitals and holiday makers for their transportation needs. If you are an Airline, Travel company, Cruise line or Adventure travel company then please partner with us. We can provide transportation services for your clients, and you can receive discounts on the bookings you make with us and grow your business rapidly.
How much does a typical private transfer from Gatwick Airport to central London cost?
The cost of a typical private transfer from Gatwick Airport to central London can vary depending on factors such as the type of vehicle used, the distance to the destination in central London, and any additional services such as meet and greet, waypoints, congestion charges etc. However, as a rough estimate, the cost for a private transfer from Gatwick Airport to central London can range from £45 to £150 or more. We would recommend you check out our website where you will be able to access an instant online quote or make your booking, simply by entering the pickup and drop off locations.
Some popular options for Gatwick airport transfers include:
1. Private car: This option offers personalized and direct transportation to and from the airport. Private car services can accommodate individuals, families, or groups and provide a comfortable and convenient way to travel.
2. Shuttle bus: Shuttle buses are shared with other passengers heading to the same destination and nearby locations. These services are cost-effective and can be pre-booked. Shuttle buses generally operate on fixed schedules and routes.
3. Train services: Gatwick Airport has its own railway station with direct connections to London where you can connect to other major cities across the UK. Trains offer a quick and efficient transfer option, especially for those traveling to London. Upon arriving at your desired station, you will need to make arrangements to complete the journey to your destination.
4. Coach services: Several coach providers operate services to and from Gatwick Airport, offering affordable transportation to different destinations within the UK. Coaches usually have luggage compartments and relatively comfortable seating. Coaches will only drop you off at a central point, from where you will need to make arrangements to complete the journey to your destination.
5. Private Transfers: There are several companies, including Jewels Airport Transfers, that offer private transfer services from and to Gatwick Airport. Our company provide pre-booked vehicles that can transport you directly to your desired destination. We have a wide range of vehicles to suit your needs, such as saloon/sedan cars, executive cars, people carriers, 8-seater minivans, and minibuses.
All our vehicles are clean, comfortable, air conditioned and fully licensed.?
Saloon/Sedan – The Saloon/sedan cars are the perfect choice for individuals and smaller groups (up to 4 passengers). If you are visiting the UK on a business trip.
With your colleagues or it is a honeymoon or holiday trip as couples.Choose Saloon/Sedan Cars. It accommodates up to 4 passengers traveling with 2 suitcases (23 kg’s maximum) and 2 handbags.
Executive/Luxury – If you are a luxury lover or if your status quo demands such a vehicle to travel. Choose Executive/Luxury segment to travel. Ideal for up to 3 passengers traveling with 2 suitcases (20 kg's) and 2 handbags. Estate/Wagon- Are you looking for more luggage space? Estate/wagon can provide it. Ideal for up to 4 passengers traveling with 4 suitcases (23 kg's maximum) or hand luggage only.
People Carrier- For the one who travels with family or a group of friends, going on a holiday trip. People carrier is the best choice. It can accommodate to 5 passengers traveling with 5 medium size suitcases (20 kg’s maximum). Or 6 passengers with hand luggage only.
Minivan/8-Seater- The 8 seater Minivan is a perfect choice for a group. Which is big in number and when you are going on an exhaustive holiday trip or adventure trip. Ideal for up to 8 passengers traveling with 8 suitcases (20 kg’s maximum). Or 6 passengers with 8 (23 kg’s maximum) suitcases.
Minibus/ 12–16-Seater- Is there a wedding event coming up? Are you planning for an outing with your neighbours or community members? The day trips, tours to scenic destinations, long trips to distant places in the UK can be covered up with Minibus. It could be a birthday event.
Nights out, corporate event or hen and stag nights. It is ideal for up to 12 passengers traveling with 10-12 (23 kg’s maximum) suitcases. Or 16 passengers with hand luggage only.
Coaches- Coaches are big buses such as many people taking you too far away destination on special trips. Ideal for school picnic trips, church groups or senior groups going on the outing. Email your requirement to us, and we will come back to you.
Gatwick Airport is an international airport located in West Sussex, England, about 30 miles south of Central London and 28 miles north of Brighton & Hove. It is the second-largest airport in the United Kingdom, after Heathrow Airport. Gatwick serves as a major hub for both domestic and international flights, with over 40 million passengers passing through the airport annually.
The airport has two terminals: North Terminal and South Terminal. These terminals offer a range of facilities including shops, restaurants, lounges, and duty-free shopping. Gatwick also has an extensive transport network connecting it to London and other major cities in the UK. atwick offers flights to numerous destinations worldwide, including Europe, North America, Africa, Asia, and the Middle East. It serves as a base for several major airlines, including easyJet and British Airways.
To ensure a smooth travel experience for passengers, Gatwick has implemented various measures, such as automated check-in, self-service bag drop, and a fast-track security process. The airport also provides parking facilities and there are several hotels nearby for those needing overnight stays.
Places to Stay
1. Sofitel London Gatwick, North Terminal, Gatwick Airport, N Terminal Approach, Horley, Crawley RH6 0PH, UK. Phone: +44 1293 567070.
2. Hampton by Hilton London Gatwick Airport, North Terminal, Gatwick Airport, Longbridge Gate, Gatwick RH6 0PJ, United Kingdom. Phone: +44 1293 579999.
3. Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport North Terminal, Gatwick North Terminal, Gatwick RH6 0PH, United Kingdom. Phone: +44 871 527 9354.
4. Travelodge Gatwick Airport Central, Povey Cross Road, Gatwick RH6 0BE, United Kingdom. Phone: +44 871 984 6506.
5. BLOC, Perimeter Rd E, Horley, Gatwick RH6 0NN, UK. Phone: +44 20 3051 0101.
Places to Eat
1. Jamie's Italian Gatwick, Gatwick Airport, North Terminal, Northway, Gatwick RH6 0PJ, United Kingdom. Phone: +44 1293 223027.
2. Wagamama Gatwick north, North Terminal, Horley, Crawley RH6 0NP, UK. Phone: +44 1293 507300
3. Garfunkel's, Level 3, Departure Lounge, North Terminal Airport, Horley, Gatwick RH6 0PJ, UK. Phone: +44 1293 602040
4. Comptoir Libanais, N Terminal Approach, Horley, Gatwick RH6 0PJ, UK. Phone: +44 1293 567125
5. Wondertree, Upper Level, International Departure Lounge, South Terminal Gatwick Airport, Gatwick RH6 0NN, United Kingdom. Phone: +44 1293 568153
Things to do
1. Lets Race, 59-61 Brighton Rd, Horley RH6 7HJ, UK. Phone: +44 1293 826800
2.Tilgate Park,Tilgate Dr, Crawley RH10 5PQ, UK. Phone: +44 1293 521168
3. Tulleys Farm, Turners Hill Rd, Crawley RH10 4PE, UK. Phone: +44 1342 718472
4. Priory Park, Bell Street, Reigate RH2 7RL, UK. Phone: +44 1737 242179
5. British Wildlife Centre, Eastbourne Rd, New Chapel, Lingfield RH7 6LF, UK. Phone: +44 1342 834658