Saloon - x 4 x 2 x 2 Ideal for up to 3 passengers travelling with 3 x 23 kg's suitcases or 4 passengers with handbag only.
Estate - x 4 x 4 x 3 Ideal for up to 4 passengers travelling with 4 x 23 kg's suitcases.
Executive Car - x 3 x 2 x 2 Ideal for up to 3 passengers travelling with 2 x 20 kg's suitcases and 2 handbags.
People Carrier - x 6 x 5 x 0 Ideal for up to 4 passengers travelling with 5 x 23 kg's suitcases or 5 passengers travelling with 3 x 20 kg's suitcases or 6 passengers with hand luggage only.
8 Seater - x 8 x 8 x 4 Ideal for up to 8 passengers travelling with 8 x 23 kg's suitcases.
Jewels Airport Transfers Services.
Pre-Book Heathrow to Chelmsford minicab services with Jewels Airport Transfers. We not only provide minicab services from Heathrow to Chelmsford but also from Chelmsford to Heathrow minicab to any terminal and all other UK airports. Get an instant online quote by filling in the Postal code or airport name in the Pickup box location and the destination in the drop box location. The quotes are competitive and fair fixed prices. Once you book the cab for travel, you will get an email with the booking details. Another email is sent to the driver contact details once the driver has been assigned to your journey. Please do share your flight details with the driver so that he can track your flight arrivals. Range of vehicles available from Saloon to Coaches.
We don’t charge extra for flight delays. To avoid the hassle of locating driver and vehicle, avail our Meet and Greet services for your benefit. With this service, you can have the driver meet you at the arrival hall of the airport with passengers name board or company’s name board. Our aim is to provide you with the exemplary, reliable and punctual services at competitive prices. We are committed to continuous improvement by taking feedback from each and every client at the end of all journeys.
Chelmsford is the principle settlement of the city of Chelmsford district, and the county town of Essex, in the east of England. It is located in the London commuter belt, approximately 32 miles northeast of central London at charring cross and approximately 22 miles from Colchester. The Urban area of the city has a population of approximately 1,20,000 whilst the district population of 1,68,310. It is a 1 hour 34 minutes drive from Heathrow airport and can be reached via A40.
The main conurbation of Chelmsford incorporates all or part of the former parishes of Broomfield, Galleywood, Writtle, Moulsham, Widford and Springfield, including Springfield Barnes, now known as Chelmer Village. The communities of Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Chelmsford, Ontario, and Chelmsford, New Brunswick, are named after the city.
PLACES TO STAY, EAT AND THINGS TO DO NEAR CHELMSFORD
Places to stay
1. Travelodge Chelmsford, 128-136 Parkway, Chelmsford CM2 7GY, UK. Phone: +44 871 984 6379.
2. Saracens Head Hotel, 3 High St, Chelmsford CM1 1BE, UK. Phone: +44 1245 262368.
3. The County Hotel, 29 Rainsford Rd, Chelmsford CM1 2PZ, UK. Phone: +44 1245 455700.
4. Best Western Atlantic Hotel, New St, Chelmsford CM1 1PP, UK. Phone: +44 844 387 6144.
5. The County Hotel, 29 Rainsford Rd, Chelmsford CM1 2PZ, UK. Phone: +44 1245 455700.
Places to Eat.
1. The Gurkha Restaurant, 8-10 Broomfield Rd, Chelmsford CM1 1SN, UK. Phone: +44 1245 265577.
2. ZENXI, 68 Baddow Rd, Chelmsford CM2 0DL, UK. Phone: +44 1245 358468.
3. Lek's Thai Food, 1 Market Rd, Chelmsford CM1 1XA, UK. Phone: +44 1245 258030.
4. Live Dosa, 43 Duke St, Chelmsford CM1 1JA, UK. Phone: +44 7912 625347.
5. Turtle Bay Chelmsford, 22-24 The Exchange Way, Chelmsford CM1 1XB, United Kingdom. Phone: +44 1245 263444.
Things to do
1. Hylands House, London Rd, Writtle, Chelmsford CM2 8WQ, UK. Phone: +44 1245 605500.
2. Chelmsford Museums, Oaklands Park, Moulsham St, Chelmsford CM2 9AQ, UK. Phone: +44 1245 605700.
3. Galleywood Heritage Centre, The Common (Off Margaretting Road), Galleywood, Chelmsford CM2 8TR, United Kingdom. Phone: +44 1245 357700.
4. Essex Police Museum, Essex Police Museum, Chelmsford CM2 6DN, United Kingdom. Phone: +44 1245 457150.
5. RHS Garden Hyde Hall, Creephedge Ln, Chelmsford CM3 8ET, UK. Phone: +44 1245 400256.