Saloon - x 4 x 2 x 2 Ideal for up to 3 passengers travelling with 3 x 23 kg's suitcases or 4 passengers with handbag only.
Estate - x 4 x 4 x 3 Ideal for up to 4 passengers travelling with 4 x 23 kg's suitcases.
Executive Car - x 3 x 2 x 2 Ideal for up to 3 passengers travelling with 2 x 20 kg's suitcases and 2 handbags.
People Carrier - x 6 x 5 x 0 Ideal for up to 4 passengers travelling with 5 x 23 kg's suitcases or 5 passengers travelling with 3 x 20 kg's suitcases or 6 passengers with hand luggage only.
8 Seater - x 8 x 8 x 4 Ideal for up to 8 passengers travelling with 8 x 23 kg's suitcases.
Book minicabs from Poole ferry port terminal to any airport or cities and towns in the UK with Jewels Airport Transfers. Get instant online quotes for Poole Ferry port minicabs to and from any UK Airport at competitive prices from our online portal. You can also call our 24/7 call centre agent to get the quotes.
Once you book the journey through our online portal, or by calling our call centre agent you will get an email confirmation with the journey Poole Hotels near Ferry Port details. We accept all major debit and credit cards. You will get another email with driver contact details once assigned.
We are committed to continuous improvement by taking feedback at the end of each and every journey. Our aim is to provide you with reliable, exemplary and punctual service for Poole ferry port transfers at competitive prices.
Vehicles to choose from:
Jewels Airport transfers services have hygienically cleaned, comfortable and air- conditioned vehicles.
Saloon/Sedan- For a compact travel plan, prefer Saloon/Sedan. Enjoy the travel with your family or if you are on an individual trip to UK. These car rental will be perfect for a small family or business trips. It accommodates up to 4 passengers travelling with 2 suitcases (23 kg’s maximum) and 2 handbags.
Executive/Luxury – Get the posh look stepping into the Executive/Luxury rented a cars for any parties as you travel as couples or if you have a meeting in any leading company. These cars never give a chance to let down your standards. Ideal for up to 3 passengers travelling with 2 suitcases (20 kg's) and 2 handbags.
Estate/Wagon-If you directions to Poole ferry terminal want to spend time more in rest of the UK, travelling individually or with your small family with more luggage’s your perfect choice is Estate/Wagon. Carry more with no tension. Ideal for up to 4 passengers travelling with 4 suitcases (23 kg's maximum) or hand luggage only.
People Carrier-These condor ferries car hire Poole ferry terminal arrivals are much bigger and accommodate extra persons than Saloon/Sedan. These are spacious for your children to have good time on travel too. People carrier can accommodate to 5 poole ferry port passenger terminal travelling with 5 medium size suitcases (20 kg’s maximum) or 6 passengers with hand luggage only.
Minivan/8 Seater- Hanging out with your close friends in UK can be much easier with Minivan/8 Seater. Let it be an adventurous trip or sightseeing with a group of 8 members, one can choose minivan. Ideal for up to 8 passengers travelling by car hire with 8 suitcases (20 kg’s maximum) or 6 passengers with 8 (23 kg’s maximum) suitcases.
Minibus/ 12-16 Seater- if you poole ferry terminal parking charge are having a small family party or friends’ day out to places such as museums, zoos and car parking, with less in luggage then Minibus will be sufficient enough to enjoy the trip. It is ideal for up to 12 Poole passenger ferry terminal travelling with 10-12 (23 kg’s maximum) suitcases or 16 passengers with hand luggage only.
Coaches- If you have a plan to enjoy the trip with a mass crowd in UK get a Coach and have a great time. Coaches postcode for poole ferry terminal are buses which can accommodate minimum of 16 members. These are ideal for long travel events to have more fun train times with your friends and family. Email your requirement Poole ferry terminal postcode with us and we will come back to you.
ABOUT POOLE TERMINAL FERRY
Poole ferry terminal has a central position on the South west Coast and is easily reached from London, the Midlands and the West Country. Convenient harbour road and rail links ensure all passengers can enjoy a hassle free journey to Poole car the ferry terminal is easily accessible.
Poole is linked by the A31 to the M27, and from there to the M3 to London. The A350 runs north to Bristol, and the A35 to Dorchester and Exeter. Once in town, drivers are advised to head into the town centre and then follow signs for the Poole port.
PLACES TO STAY, EAT AND THINGS TO DO NEAR POOLE FERRY TERMINAL ADDRESS
Places to Stay
1. Thistle Poole Hotel, The Quay, Poole BH15 1HD, UK. Phone: +44 800 330 8595.
2. Holiday Inn Express, Walking Field Ln, Poole BH15 1RZ, UK. Phone: +44 1202 649222.
3. Premier Inn Poole Holes Bay, Holes Bay Road, Poole BH15 2BD, United Kingdom. Phone: +44 871 527 8892.
4. Premier Inn Poole North, Technology Road, Poole BH17 7DA, United Kingdom. Phone: +44 871 527 8894.
5. Travelodge Poole, Holes Bay Rd, Poole BH15 1LS, UK. Phone: +44 871 559 1880.
Places to Eat
1. The Haven Ferry Cafe and Takeaway Sandbanks, 165 Banks Rd, Poole BH13 7QJ, UK. Phone: +44 1202 707723.
2. Harbour View Restaurant, Thistle™ Poole, The Quay, Poole BH15 1HD, UK. Phone: +44 871 376 9032.
3. Dolphin Quay, Hennings Wharf, The Quay, Poole BH15 1HJ, UK.
4. La Lupa, Yeatmans Old Mill, The Quay, Poole BH15 1HA, UK. Phone: +44 1202 670660.
5. Loch Fyne Seafood & Grill Restaurant, 47 Haven Rd, Poole BH13 7LH, UK. Phone: +44 1202 609000
Things to do
1. RNLI Memorial, W Quay Rd, Poole BH15 1HZ, UK. Phone: +44 845 122 6999.
2. City Cruises Poole, The Quay, Poole BH15 1BQ, UK. Phone: +44 20 7740 0400.
3. Hamworthy Park, Lulworth Ave, Hamworthy, Poole BH15 4DH, UK.
4. Upton House, Dorset, Poole Rd, Upton, Poole BH17 7BJ, UK. Phone: +44 1202 262753.
5. Branksome Chine Gardens, Pinecliff Rd, Poole BH13, BH15 4AJ, UK.