Saloon - x 4 x 2 x 2 Ideal for up to 3 passengers travelling with 3 x 23 kg's suitcases or 4 passengers with handbag only.
Estate - x 4 x 4 x 3 Ideal for up to 4 passengers travelling with 4 x 23 kg's suitcases.
Executive Car - x 3 x 2 x 2 Ideal for up to 3 passengers travelling with 2 x 20 kg's suitcases and 2 handbags.
People Carrier - x 6 x 5 x 0 Ideal for up to 4 passengers travelling with 5 x 23 kg's suitcases or 5 passengers travelling with 3 x 20 kg's suitcases or 6 passengers with hand luggage only.
8 Seater - x 8 x 8 x 4 Ideal for up to 8 passengers travelling with 8 x 23 kg's suitcases.
Travel with us to enjoy hassle free journey from Plymouth Ferry ports to all any airport and cities and towns in the United Kingdom. Choose Jewels Airport Transfers for Plymouth Ferry port minicabs to and from any UK Airport. Get instant online quote or call our 24/7 call centre for assistance.
You can book your cabs using our online portal at competitive prices. An email confirmation is sent once the booking is done. Driver contact details are sent in a follow up email once assigned.
We accept Plymouth ferry terminal postcode all major debit and credit cards. We provide business credit account facility to corporates, hospitals, schools, colleges, universities or any other business organization which requires frequent minicab service. With this facility the organization can make frequent travel bookings and settle the payment on monthly basis.
Vehicles to choose from:
Saloon/Sedan- Saloon/Sedan car hire Plymouth ferry terminal are perfect choice for family travels and for travels and for single passenger executive travels. If you are on a business trip or family trip these cars make a perfect fit. It accommodates up to 4 passengers travelling with 2 suitcases (23 kg’s maximum) and 2 handbags.
Executive/Luxury – Postcode for Plymouth ferry terminal For those who are looking for perfect upper class luxury vehicles, Executive/Luxury cars are the best choice. Travel in style to maintain your status quo. Ideal for up to 3 passengers travelling with 2 suitcases (20 kg's) and 2 handbags.
Estate/Wagon- Do you have more luggage’s to carry. Going Plymouth ferry port map on a tourism travel across UK. Estate/Wagon is the right choice as it can accommodate 4 suitcases with up to 4 passengers. Ideal for up to 4 passengers travelling with 4 suitcases (23 kg's maximum) or hand luggage only.
People Carrier- These cars Plymouth ferry port postcode are large and can accommodate one more passenger in addition to Saloon/Sedan cars. You can postcode for Plymouth ferry port travel in ease and comfort on long travels. People hire a car rentals carrier can accommodate to 5 passengers travelling with 5 medium size suitcases (20 kg’s maximum) or 6 passengers with hand luggage only.
Minivan/8 Seater- A Ferry port Plymouth postcode small group of friends looking to have fun, going on an adventure trip or a large family of up to 8 members can choose minivan. Ideal for up to 8 passengers travelling with 8 suitcases (20 kg’s maximum) or 6 passengers with 8 (23 kg’s maximum) suitcases.
Minibus/ 12-16 Seater- Minibus can accommodate up to 16 passenger if you are going on an one day trip with less luggage. Visiting zoos, museums, parks to spend your holiday and have a great time will be at its best with bus stations . It is ideal for up to 12 passengers travelling with 10-12 (23 kg’s maximum) suitcases or 16 passengers with hand luggage only.
Coaches- Coaches are large buses which can accommodate 16 passengers. It can be a school, college, university educational or fun tour. It can be a wedding event, or a church group going on car hire in Plymouth a long travels.
Coaches are ideal for long travel events with large number of people. Plymouth ferry terminal address Email your requirement with us and we will come back to you.
ABOUT PLYMOUTH FERRY PORT ARRIVALS
Plymouth ferry port is located on the border with Devon and Cornwall and is ideal for passengers travelling from Western England and Wales. Routes to Roscoff in France and Santander in Spain are operated by Brittany Ferries. Ferry port Plymouth Driving from London, take the M4 west to the junction with the M5 going south to Exeter.
Plymouth ferry port directions From Exeter, head south-west on the A38 to Plymouth. Exit the A38 at the A374 (towards Plymouth City Centre) and follow signs to the Continental Ferryport. The port is clearly signposted from the A38, the main access road to millbay Plymouth. Remember to come off before the Tamar bridge.
PLACES TO STAY, EAT AND THINGS TO DO NEAR PLYMOUTH FERRY PORT ADDRESS
Places to Stay
1. Hotel ibis Plymouth, Marsh Mills, Forder Valley, Longbridge Rd, Plymouth PL6 8LR, UK. Phone: +44 1752 601087.
2. Jurys Inn Plymouth, 50 Exeter St, Plymouth PL4 0AZ, UK. Phone: +44 1752 631000.
3. Copthorne Hotel, Armada Way, Plymouth PL1 1AR, UK. Phone: +44 1752 224161.
4. Travelodge Plymouth Derriford, 9 Howeson Ln, Plymouth PL6 8BD, UK. Phone: +44 871 559 1839.
5. The Grosvenor Plymouth, 7-11 Elliot St, Plymouth PL1 2PP, Plymouth PL1 3ew, UK. Phone: +44 1752 260411.
Places to Eat
1. The Dock Café, King Point Marina, Brunel Way, Plymouth PL1 3EF, UK. Phone: +44 1752 253555.
2. Le Bistrot Pierre, New Cooperage, Plymouth PL1 3RP, UK. Phone: +44 1752 262318.
3. Prezzo, Mills Bakery, 4 Royal William Rd, Plymouth PL1 3GE, UK. Phone: +44 1752 261120.
4. Las Iguanas – Plymouth, Brewhouse, Royal William Yard, Plymouth PL1 3RP, UK. Phone: +44 1752 226609.
5. Port O Call, 23 Bishops Place, Plymouth PL1 3BW, UK. Phone: +44 1752 265501.
Things to do
1. Plymouth Boat Trips, 2-5, Commercial Wharf, Madeira Rd, Plymouth PL1 2NX, UK. Phone: +44 1752 253153.
2. Crownhill Fort, Crownhill Fort Crownhill Fort Road, Plymouth PL6 5BX. Phone: +44 1752 793754
3. Sutton Harbour, Sutton Harbour Sutton Harbour | North Quay, Plymouth. Phone: +44 1752 205505
4. Plymouth Hoe, Barbican, Plymouth PL1 2PA, England. Phone: +44 1752 304849
5. Mayflower Steps, West Pier | The Barbican, Plymouth PL1 2LR, England. Phone: +44 7538 199694