Saloon - x 4 x 2 x 2 Ideal for up to 3 passengers travelling with 3 x 23 kg's suitcases or 4 passengers with handbag only.
Estate - x 4 x 4 x 3 Ideal for up to 4 passengers travelling with 4 x 23 kg's suitcases.
Executive Car - x 3 x 2 x 2 Ideal for up to 3 passengers travelling with 2 x 20 kg's suitcases and 2 handbags.
People Carrier - x 6 x 5 x 0 Ideal for up to 4 passengers travelling with 5 x 23 kg's suitcases or 5 passengers travelling with 3 x 20 kg's suitcases or 6 passengers with hand luggage only.
8 Seater - x 8 x 8 x 4 Ideal for up to 8 passengers travelling with 8 x 23 kg's suitcases.
Jewels Airport Transfers Services
Have a safe and secure journey from Pembroke ferry port to all other UK airports and cities and towns. Get instant online quotes through our online portal or by calling our customer care agents. The competitive prices will enable you to book minicab with us, through our online portal. You can also call our customer care agents to book your cabs. An email confirmation is sent once the booking is sent with the booking details. You will receive another email along with the driver contact details once assigned. We accept all major debit and credit cards.
Vehicles to choose from:
Saloon/Sedan – Economical and perfect choice for people who travel in a number of up to 4 passenger. A perfect choice for business meetings if you are on a professional trip, or a choice for family of 4 numbers who are on a holiday trip. It accommodates up to 4 passengers travelling with 2 suitcases (23 kg’s maximum) and 2 handbags.
Executive/Luxury – Suitable for people who look up for the status quo. Choose luxury cars to travel with the zeal . Ideal for up to 3 passengers travelling with 2 suitcases (20 kg's) and 2 handbags.
Estate/Wagon- Are you on a long holiday trip with your friends. Carrying more luggage’s with you? Ideal for up to 4 passengers travelling with 4 suitcases (23 kg's maximum) or hand luggage only.
People Carrier- As the name says it can accommodate people who are on a holiday spree with a bigger group size. It can accommodate to 5 passengers travelling with 5 medium size suitcases (20 kg’s maximum) or 6 passengers with hand luggage only.
Minivan/8 Seater-The choice is perfect for a group travelling in big numbers of 8. The minivan provides you with luxury of comfortable space for a large group on an adventure trip and carrying more luggage's for a long travel. Ideal for up to 8 passengers travelling with 8 suitcases (20 kg’s maximum) or 6 passengers with 8 (23 kg’s maximum) suitcases.
Minibus/ 12-16 Seater- Is there a wedding bell ringing in your family? Are you planning for a community outing? Is there a family get-together? it is ideal for up to 12 passengers travelling with 10-12 (23 kg’s maximum) suitcases or 16 passengers with hand luggage only.
Coaches- Coaches are suitable for school picnic trips, a large group planned holiday trip, or an corporate event organised annually. It also can be church group planning for a religious holy trip.
Email your requirement with us and we will come back to you.
ABOUT PEMBROKE FERRY PORT
Annually, the Ferry Terminal handles 62,000 Ro-Ro units and 325,000 passengers for Irish Ferries. It sees two daily crossings to Rosslare, Ireland, on the Isle of Inishmore which is one of Europe’s largest, well equipped, and most modern car ferries. The Terminal has a fast turnaround and excellent service. The Passenger Terminal Incorporates a ticket office, refreshment facility and Tourist Information centre. You can reach to Pembroke ferry port via B4322 and A4139.
PLACES TO STAY, EAT AND THINGS TO DO NEAR PEMBROKE FERRY PORT
Places to Stay
1. Cleddau Bridge Hotel, Essex Rd, Pembroke Dock SA72 6EG, UK. Phone: +44 1646 685961
2. Lovesgrove Country Guest House, Bangeston Hall, Pembroke SA72 4RX, United Kingdom. Phone: +44 1646 687514.
3. Cleddau Bridge Hotel, Essex Rd, Pembroke Dock SA72 6EG, UK. Phone: +44 1646 685961.
4. Travelodge Pembroke Dock, Pier Rd, Pembroke Dock SA72 6TR, UK. Phone: +44 871 984 6299
5. Llanion Lodge B & B, 26 London Rd, Pembroke Dock SA72 6DT, UK. Phone: +44 7900 847199.
Places to Eat
1. The Ferry Inn, Pembroke Ferry, Pembroke Dock SA72 6UD, UK. Phone: +44 1646 682947.
2. Seven Spice, London Rd, Dyfed SA72 6DT, United Kingdom. Phone: +44 1646 683319.
3. The Shipwright Inn, 1 Front St, Pembroke Dock SA72 6JX, UK. Phone: +44 1646 682090.
4. Food at Williams, 18 Main St, Pembroke SA71 4NP, UK. Phone: +44 1646 689990.
5. Y Cerrig Glas, Front St, Pembroke Dock SA72 6JY, UK. Phone: +44 1646 684435.
Things to do
1. Travelodge Pembroke Dock, Pier Rd, Pembroke Dock SA72 6TR, UK. Phone: +44 871 984 6299.
2. Pembroke Dock Heritage Centre, Dockyard Chapel, Meyrick Owen Way, Pembroke Dock SA72 6WS, United Kingdom. Phone: +44 1646 684220.
3. Pembroke Castle, Pembroke SA71 4LA, UK. Phone: +44 1646 681510.
4. Picton Castle & Gardens, Haverfordwest SA62 4AS, UK. Phone: +44 1437 751326.
5. The Secret Owl Garden, Picton Castle, The Rhos, Haverfordwest SA62 4AS, UK. Phone: +44 1437 751725.