Saloon - x 4 x 2 x 2 Ideal for up to 3 passengers travelling with 3 x 23 kg's suitcases or 4 passengers with handbag only.
Estate - x 4 x 4 x 3 Ideal for up to 4 passengers travelling with 4 x 23 kg's suitcases.
Executive Car - x 3 x 2 x 2 Ideal for up to 3 passengers travelling with 2 x 20 kg's suitcases and 2 handbags.
People Carrier - x 6 x 5 x 0 Ideal for up to 4 passengers travelling with 5 x 23 kg's suitcases or 5 passengers travelling with 3 x 20 kg's suitcases or 6 passengers with hand luggage only.
8 Seater - x 8 x 8 x 4 Ideal for up to 8 passengers travelling with 8 x 23 kg's suitcases.
Jewels Airport Transfers Services
Travel in safety and comfort with Jewels Airport Transfers Fishguard ferry port to and from any UK airport and cities and towns. We are private hire registered thus guaranteeing you great experiences on your travel across the UK. Get instant online quotes through our online portal or by calling our call centre agent at competitive prices. You can book the suitable vehicle of your choice through the swift and speedy online portal or by calling our call centre agent. Once the booking is done, you will get an email with the booking details. We accept all major debit and credit cards. Once the driver is assigned, we will email his contact details to you.
Vehicles to choose from:
Jewels Airport Transfers services have hygienically cleaned, comfortable and air- conditioned vehicles.
Saloon/Sedan- For a compact travel plan, prefer Saloon/Sedan. Enjoy the travel with your family or if you are on an individual trip to UK. These cars will be perfect for a small family or business trips. It accommodates up to 4 passengers travelling with 2 suitcases (23 kg’s maximum) and 2 handbags.
Executive/Luxury – Get the posh look stepping into the Executive/Luxury cars for any parties as you travel as couples or if you have a meeting in any leading company. These cars never give a chance to let down your standards. Ideal for up to 3 passengers travelling with 2 suitcases (20 kg's) and 2 handbags.
Estate/Wagon-If you want to spend time more in UK, travelling individually or with your small family with more luggage’s your perfect choice is Estate/Wagon. Carry more with no tension. Ideal for up to 4 passengers travelling with 4 suitcases (23 kg's maximum) or hand luggage only.
People Carrier-These cars are much bigger and accommodate extra persons than Saloon/Sedan. These are spacious for your children to have good time on travel too. People carrier can accommodate to 5 passengers travelling with 5 medium size suitcases (20 kg’s maximum) or 6 passengers with hand luggage only.
Minivan/8 Seater- Hanging out with your close friends in UK can be much easier with Minivan/8 Seater. Let it be an adventurous trip or sightseeing with a group of 8 members, one can choose minivan. Ideal for up to 8 passengers travelling with 8 suitcases (20 kg’s maximum) or 6 passengers with 8 (23 kg’s maximum) suitcases.
Minibus/ 12-16 Seater- if you are having a small family party or friends’ day out to places such as museums, zoos and parks, with less in luggage then Minibus will be sufficient enough to enjoy the trip. It is ideal for up to 12 passengers travelling with 10-12 (23 kg’s maximum) suitcases or 16 passengers with hand luggage only.
Coaches- If you have a plan to enjoy the trip with a mass crowd in UK get a Coach and have a great time. Coaches are buses which can accommodate minimum of 16 members. These are ideal for long travel events to have more fun times with your friends and family. Email your requirement with us and we will come back to you.
ABOUT FISHGUARD FERRY PORT
The coastal town of Fishguard in Pembrokeshire, South Wales is a small market town divided into the harbour side at Goodwick, the main town and Lower Fishguard. Fishguard ferries dock at the harbour in Goodwick and connect with the Irish port of Rosslare, a link that has been in place for more than 100 years. Fishguard ferry port in Wales connects you with Rosslare in Ireland with a choice of up to 14 ferry crossings per week. The duration of the Fishguard to Rosslare crossing is from 3 hours 15 minutes and the crossing is operated by Stena Line.
PLACES TO STAY, EAT AND THINGS TO DO NEAR FISHGUARD FERRY PORT
Places to Stay
1. Cartref Hotel Fishguard : Hotels Pembrokeshire, High St, Fishguard SA65 9AW, UK. Phone: +44 1348 872430.
2. Seaview Hotel, Seafront, Fishguard SA65 9PL, United Kingdom. Phone: +44 1348 874282.
3. The Ferryboat, Manor Way, Dyffryn, Goodwick SA64 0AE, UK. Phone: +44 1348 874747.
4. Fern Villa B&B, Fern Villa, Church Rd, Fishguard SA64 0EH, UK. Phone: +44 1348 874148.
5. Fishguard Bay Hotel Ltd, Quay Rd, Goodwick SA64 0BT, UK. Phone: +44 1348 873571.
Places to Eat
1. The Pendre Inn, High St, Fishguard SA65 9, UK. Phone: +44 1348 874128.
2. Hooked @31, 31 West St, Fishguard SA65 9AL, UK. Phone: +44 1348 874657.
3. The Globe, 28 Main St, Fishguard SA65 9HJ, UK. Phone: +44 1348 873999.
4. PEPPERS, 16 West St, Fishguard SA65 9AE, UK. Phone: +44 1348 874540.
5. Fishguard Kebab House, 85 West St, Fishguard SA65 9NJ, UK. Phone: +44 1348 874400.
Things to do
1. Fishguard Fort, Fishguard SA65 9NB, UK.
2. Ocean Lab, Ocean Lab, The Parrog, Goodwick SA64 0DE, UK. Phone: +44 1348 874737.
3. Yet-Y-Gors Campsite & Fishery, Dwrbach, Fishguard SA65 9RE, UK. Phone: +44 7842 455233.
4. Theatr Gwaun, West St, Fishguard SA65 9AD, UK. Phone: +44 1348 873421.
5. Dyffryn Fernant Garden, Fishguard SA65 9SP, UK. Phone: +44 1348 811282.