Saloon - x 4 x 2 x 2 Ideal for up to 3 passengers travelling with 3 x 23 kg's suitcases or 4 passengers with handbag only.
Estate - x 4 x 4 x 3 Ideal for up to 4 passengers travelling with 4 x 23 kg's suitcases.
Executive Car - x 3 x 2 x 2 Ideal for up to 3 passengers travelling with 2 x 20 kg's suitcases and 2 handbags.
People Carrier - x 6 x 5 x 0 Ideal for up to 4 passengers travelling with 5 x 23 kg's suitcases or 5 passengers travelling with 3 x 20 kg's suitcases or 6 passengers with hand luggage only.
8 Seater - x 8 x 8 x 4 Ideal for up to 8 passengers travelling with 8 x 23 kg's suitcases.
Jewels Airport Transfers Services
Jewels Airport transfers services offers range of vehicles as car hire services and minicab services from and to the Rosyth Cruise Port. It is an airport and seaport services company providing the desired wide range of fleets in and around the cities of UK. Make the booking of transport easy with the online portal. Select the vital vehicle online and book them at any time anywhere. If you want to book the vehicles only after clearing all your queries, then no worries contact our customer care agents who are available in our call centers 24/7. Make the booking easy by contacting the customer care agents. The confirmations are expressed to you as emails as soon as the bookings are made, proceeding comes the driver contact details in another email. Make a mark of whatever you do, and so we never forget to mail you the journey receipt after completing every ride. This helps the clients in future settlements or trip expenditure checks.
The corporate companies can attain the special privileged offers by the Jewels Airport transfers services by booking ranges of vehicles at a regular interval. The business credit account facility is the best one can get if you are in need of transport services for schools, colleges, universities, hospitals or any other organization. Partner with us, if you are a travel agent, holiday maker or an adventure travel company, then get exciting discounts in almost every vehicle you book with us for your clients. Make your clients experience the comfort and convenience throughout their journey.
Vehicles to Choose from:
All the vehicles available from Jewels Airport Transfers services will be comfortable for the clients as they are well air-conditioned and hygienically clean.
Saloon/Sedan- Saloon/Sedan cars are good enough to travel with your family on a short holiday trip or even individually on a business trip in and around the cities of UK. These cars are compact and economic to travel for a short trip. It accommodates up to 4 passengers travelling with 2 suitcases (23 kg’s maximum) and 2 handbags.
Executive/Luxury – To have the Luxury go feel on your travel, choose the Executive/Luxury cars. If you have to reach to a posh party or need to attend a meeting in a leading company then these cars give the best experience for you to travel. Ideal for up to 3 passengers travelling with 2 suitcases (20 kg's) and 2 handbags.
Estate/Wagon- Carrying more luggage is no more a hindrance in your travel. Estate/Wagon cars serves you the best if you plan to spend more time travelling in UK individually or with your family and kids. Ideal for up to 4 passengers travelling with 4 suitcases (23 kg's maximum) or hand luggage only.
People Carrier- Reduce the tension of leaving a single person alone while travelling being in an extended family. People carriers can accommodate with more space than Saloon/Sedan cars comparatively. People carrier can accommodate to 5 passengers travelling with 5 medium size suitcases (20 kg’s maximum) or 6 passengers with hand luggage only.
Minivan/8 Seater- Spending time with your close friends in UK is much easier with Minivan/8seater. Either a trip to adventurous places or sight sight-seeing spots, one can choose the Minivan if you are in a group of 8 members. Ideal for up to 8 passengers travelling with 8 suitcases (20 kg’s maximum) or 6 passengers with 8 (23 kg’s maximum) suitcases.
Minibus/ 12-16 Seater- If you are planning for a small family party or a day out with friends to places like zoos, museums, theme parks, with less luggage then Minibus will be appropriate for all the members to enjoy the best. It is ideal for up to 12 passengers travelling with 10-12 (23 kg’s maximum) suitcases or 16 passengers with hand luggage only.
Coaches- Coaches are ideal for a long travel events where you can have more fun time with your friends and family throughout the journey. These large buses can supply the best transport if there is a mass crowd to take along with you. Email your requirement with us and we will come back to you.
ABOUT ROSYTH CRUISE PORT
The Rosyth Cruise Port is located on the banks of River Forth, across the Forth Bridge at Rosyth in Fife. (Port of Rosyth, Fiona Doherty, Port Manager, Ferry Terminal, Port of Rosyth, Dunfermline, KY11 2XP) The port has berth for 500 meters located 15miles from Edinburgh, 35 minutes from the city central, and 10 minutes from Edinburgh Airport and 5 minutes travel to East coast main line. The terminal can accommodate approximately 250 passengers, and it’s just a kilometer distance from the terminal to the ship. The roads A985 and M90 connect to the terminal of the cruise port.
PLACES TO STAY, EAT AND THINGS TO DO NEAR ROSYTH CRUISE PORT
Places to Stay
1. The Elgin Hotel, Charlestown KY11 3EE, UK. Phone: +44 1383 872257.
2. The Woodside Hotel, 78-82 High St, Aberdour, Burntisland KY3 0SW, UK. Phone: +44 1383 860328.
3. Aberdour Hotel & Stables Rooms, 38 High St, Aberdour, Burntisland KY3 0SW, UK. Phone: +44 1383 860325.
4. DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh - Queensferry Crossing, St Margarets Head, North Queensferry, Inverkeithing KY11 1HP, UK. Phone: +44 1383 410000.
5. Ferrybridge Hotel, 1 Main St, North Queensferry, Fife KY11 1JG, United Kingdom. Phone: +44 1383 416292.
Places to Eat
1. The Boat House, 22 High St, South Queensferry EH30 9PP, UK. Phone: +44 131 331 5429.
2. Down the Hatch, Port Edgar Marina, Port Edgar, Queensferry, Edinburgh EH30 9SQ, UK. Phone: +44 131 331 1387.
3. Tony Macaroni, Fife Leisure Park, Whimbrel Pl, Dunfermline KY11 8EX, UK. Phone: +44 1383 738035.
4. The Glen Tavern, 110-112 Pittencrieff St, Dunfermline KY12 8AN, UK. Phone: +44 1383 724009.
5. The Hawes Inn, 7 Newhalls Rd, South Queensferry EH30 9TA, UK. Phone: +44 131 331 1990.
Things to do
1. Deep Sea World, Forthside Terrace, North Queensferry KY11 1JR, UK. Phone: +44 1383 411880.
2. Maid of the Forth, Hawes Pier, Edinburgh EH30 9TB, UK. Phone: +44 131 331 5000.
3. Andrew Carnegie Birthplace Museum, Moodie St, Dunfermline KY12 7PL, UK. Phone: +44 1383 724302.
4. Pittencrieff Park, Dunfermline KY12 8QH, UK. Phone: +44 345 155 0000.
5. Aberdour Castle, Aberdour, Fife KY3 0SL, United Kingdom. Phone: +44 1383 860519.