Saloon - x 4 x 2 x 2 Ideal for up to 3 passengers travelling with 3 x 23 kg's suitcases or 4 passengers with handbag only.
Estate - x 4 x 4 x 3 Ideal for up to 4 passengers travelling with 4 x 23 kg's suitcases.
Executive Car - x 3 x 2 x 2 Ideal for up to 3 passengers travelling with 2 x 20 kg's suitcases and 2 handbags.
People Carrier - x 6 x 5 x 0 Ideal for up to 4 passengers travelling with 5 x 23 kg's suitcases or 5 passengers travelling with 3 x 20 kg's suitcases or 6 passengers with hand luggage only.
8 Seater - x 8 x 8 x 4 Ideal for up to 8 passengers travelling with 8 x 23 kg's suitcases.
Birmingham to London Luton minicab benefit at extremely aggressive and settled costs gave by Jewels Airport Transfers. We additionally give Luton to Birmingham minicab or to any UK airport effortlessly and solace. Appreciate the 1 hours 26 minutes minicab from Birmingham to Luton ride in a spotless and agreeable vehicles with Amenable and accommodating drivers who will make your adventure and pleasant and important one. In the event that you are hoping to get a quote or to book a minicab from Luton to Birmingham then simply enter your postcode and the airport name in the pickup area and drop off area box over each page and tap on Quote Me/Book now button. We accept allmajor debit and credit cards.
To keep away from the issue of finding the driver and the vehicle, profit our Meet and Greet administrations. The driver will meet you in the arrival hall with the traveler name board or organization name board with this administration. We are conferred towards constant change by taking input from every single customer toward the finish of trip. If it's not too much trouble share you flight subtle elements in the booking structure on the off chance that you are arriving at the airport with the goal that we can track the flight entries. We don't charge additional for flight delays. Once the booking is affirmed we send you an email with the booking points of interest. Another email is send once the driver has been allocated with driver contact subtle elements.
Luton is a large town in Bedfordshire, England, 20 miles (30 km) east of Aylesbury, 14 miles (20 km) west of Stevenage, 30 miles (50 km) northwest of London, and 22 miles (40 km) southeast of Milton Keynes.
London Luton Airport, opened in 1938, is one of Britain's major airports. The University of Bedfordshire is also based in the town. Luton is home to League Two team Luton Town Football Club, whose history includes several spells in the top flight of the English league as well as a Football League Cup triumph in 1988. They play at Kenilworth Road, their home since 1905. The town was for many years famous for hat-making, and also had a large Vauxhall Motors factory. Car production at the plant began in 1905 and continued until 2002. Production of commercial vehicles continues, and the head office of Vauxhall Motors is still in the town. Luton Carnival, traditionally held on the Whitsun May bank holiday, is the largest one-day carnival in Europe.
A major regeneration programme for the town center is under way, which will include upgrades to the town's bus and railway stations as well as improvements to the town's urban environment. St George's Square has been rebuilt and reopened in 2007. The new design won a Gold Standard Award for the Town Centre Environment from the annual British Council of Shopping Centers awards.
Work was completed on an extension to the Mall Shopping Centre facing St George's Square, the largest of the new units to was taken by TK Maxx. Planning applications for a much larger extension to the Mall Arndale Shopping Centre (In the Northern Gateway area – Bute Street, Silver Street and Guildford Street) and also for a new centre in Power Court (close to St Mary's Church) have been submitted. On the edge of Luton at Putteridge Bury a high-technology office park, Butterfield Green, is under construction. The former Vauxhall site is also to be re-developed as a mixed use site called Napier Park. It will feature housing, retail and entertainment use, including a new casino. It takes 85.9 miles via M6 and M1 to reach luton from Birmingham. The major places you will come across are Newport Pagnell, Long buckby, Crick, libourne, cosford, Exhall, filongley, Water orton etc.
PLACES TO STAY, EAT AND THINGS TO DO NEAR LUTON
Places to stay
1. The Chiltern Hotel, Waller Ave, Luton LU4 9RU, UK. Phone: +44 1582 575911.
2. Premier Inn Luton Airport, Osborne Road, Luton LU1 3HJ, United Kingdom. Phone: +44 871 527 8690.
3. Hilton Garden Inn Luton North, Butterfield Business Park, Hitchin Rd, Luton LU2 8DL, United Kingdom. Phone: +44 1582 435300.
4. Hampton by Hilton London Luton Airport, 42-50 Kimpton Rd, Luton LU2 0NB, UK. Phone: +44 1582 798477.
5. easyHotel London Luton, 40A Guildford St, Luton LU1 2PA, UK. Phone: +44 1582 482119.
Places to Eat.
1. Deserts Rose Restaurant and Café, 55 Bute St, Luton LU1 2EP, UK. Phone: +44 1582 757473.
2. Nakorn Thai Restaurant, 45 Wellington St, Luton LU1 2QH, UK. Phone: +44 1582 481554.
3. La Dolce Vita, 38 Park St, Luton LU1 3ET, United Kingdom. Phone: +44 1582 611029.
4. Wernher Restaurant, The Mansion House, Beech Tree Dr, Luton Hoo Estate, Luton LU1 3TQ, UK. Phone: +44 1582 698888.
5. Steakout Luton, 52 Wellington St, Luton LU1 2QH, UK. Phone: +44 1582 877433
Things to do
1. Stockwood Discovery Centre, Stockwood Park Golf Club, London Rd, Luton LU1 4LX, UK. Phone: +44 1582 548600.
2. Stockwood Park, Luton LU1 4BQ, UK.
3. Wardown Park Museum, Old Bedford Rd, Luton LU2 7HA, UK. Phone: +44 1582 546722.
4. Whipsnade Zoo, Whipsnade, Dunstable LU6 2LF, UK. Phone: +44 1582 872171.
5. Wrest Park, Wrest Park, Silsoe, Bedfordshire MK45 4HR, United Kingdom. Phone: +44 370 333 1181