Saloon - x 4 x 2 x 2 Ideal for up to 3 passengers travelling with 3 x 23 kg's suitcases or 4 passengers with handbag only.
Estate - x 4 x 4 x 3 Ideal for up to 4 passengers travelling with 4 x 23 kg's suitcases.
Executive Car - x 3 x 2 x 2 Ideal for up to 3 passengers travelling with 2 x 20 kg's suitcases and 2 handbags.
People Carrier - x 6 x 5 x 0 Ideal for up to 4 passengers travelling with 5 x 23 kg's suitcases or 5 passengers travelling with 3 x 20 kg's suitcases or 6 passengers with hand luggage only.
8 Seater - x 8 x 8 x 4 Ideal for up to 8 passengers travelling with 8 x 23 kg's suitcases.
London city airport to Birmingham minicab and Birmingham to London city airport minicab at all terminals or to any UK airport is provided by Jewels Airport Transfers. Millions of people use transportation services everyday to get to their destination. Whether you are working or studying who is just starting out in the real world, you will need transportation. Book a clean, comfortable, air-conditioned minicab with us, which can help you move faster in your work sphere!
Booking a minicab from London to Birmingham:
The minicab from London to Birmingham and minicab from Birmingham to London can be through the website or through a phone call. The phone call can be made at any point of time, as the call centres are available 24x7. On the phone, you can book the minicab according to your preferences, as the operator will guide you through the process. The booking process once complete, will be succeeded by a secure payment link, which the operator will send. The booking process on the website is simple too. The location details have to be mentioned to initiate the booking process. The minicab can be booked for a single ride or a return journey. The minicab driver will monitor your flight timing and reach on time. There are no extra charges for this service. The choice of vehicles is also up to you. You can choose from saloons, MPVs, station wagons and minivans. The booking once confirmed will result in you receiving a quotation. The quotation can be paid through any major debit card or credit card. The payment, when received will be followed by a confirmation email. This email will consist of the driver details and payment receipt. The driver will be reliable and will have a good sense of roads.
Getting from London to Birmingham:
London city to Birmingham is a distance of 150.8 miles. This distance can be covered in 2 hours and 55 minutes. This is with respect to the changing traffic and weather conditions on the day of your journey. The traffic determines a lot when estimating travel time. If you are a first-time flier then do book the “meet and greet” service when initially booking the minicab. This service is a manifestation of how much we care about our clients. The driver will wait for you at the arrivals hall with a name card displaying a name of your choice if you choose to book this service. He will then receive you and carry your luggage to the vehicle. Corporate clients can avail credit facilities with a reference check. Write to us with feedback!
Birmingham is a historic city in England. The city is known to be the most populated city in the region known as the Midlands and the second most populated city in England after London. Birmingham was a major site when the Industrial Revolution was taking place.
PLACES TO STAY, EAT AND THINGS TO DO NEAR LONDON
Places to stay
1. YHA London St Pauls Hostel, 36 Carter Ln, London EC4V 5AB, UK. Phone: +44 345 371 9012.
2. Dorsett City, London, 9 Aldgate High St, London EC3N 1AH, UK. Phone: +44 20 3805 1000.
3. Goring Hotel, 15 Beeston Pl, Westminster, London SW1W 0JW, UK. Phone: +44 20 7396 9000.
4. K+K Hotel George, 1-15 Templeton Pl, Kensington, London SW5 9NB, UK. Phone: +44 20 7598 8700.
5. Staybridge Suites London – Vauxhall, 100 Vauxhall Walk, Lambeth, London SE11 5EL, UK. Phone: +44 20 3096 1555
Places to Eat.
1. The Ledbury, 127 Ledbury Rd, London W11 2AQ, UK. Phone: +44 20 7792 9090.
2. som saa, 43A Commercial St, London E1 6BD, UK, Phone: +44 20 7324 7790.
3. Liman Restaurant, 60 Penton St, London N1 9PZ, UK. Phone: +44 20 3583 6442.
4. Bar 61 Restaurant, 61A Streatham Hill, London SW2 4TX, UK. Phone: +44 20 8671 0444.
5. Padella, 6 Southwark St, London SE1 1TQ, UK.
Things to do
1. Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB, UK. Phone: +44 844 482 7777.
2. Palace of Westminster, Westminster, London SW1A 0AA, UK. Phone: +44 20 7219 3000.
3. London Eye, Lambeth, London SE1 7PB, UK. Phone: +44 870 990 8881.
4. Westminster Abbey, 20 Deans Yd, Westminster, London SW1P 3PA, UK. Phone: +44 20 7222 5152.
5. Big Ben, Westminster, London SW1A 0AA, UK. Phone: +44 20 7219 4272