London city airport to Cambridge taxi and Cambridge to London city airport taxi at all terminals or to any UK airport is provided by Jewels Airport Transfers. Looking for transportation within the UK? Wondering if you have comfortable taxi services between long distances at reasonable rates? Our efficient services are your answer.
Booking a taxi from London to Cambridge:
Now book taxis from London to Cambridge and taxis from Cambridge to London. We have 24/7 taxis with us. For booking taxis, we have an online form on our portal. It needs you to fill in the basic details of the pick-up and drop-off location postcodes. You can also provide the names of the airports. If you call us on our 24/7 call centre, we provide instant quotes on email. We understand that every group of travellers can have different needs. Therefore, we provide the best options. We have cars such as saloons, station wagons, mini vans, and MPVs. Take your pick! You can choose a single or return journey booking based on the requirement. Online bookings can be paid for directly. For telephone bookings, we email the online secure payment link. You can make the booking using any major debit or credit card. We make instant confirmation of the booking through email. The details of the booking are emailed to you as well. We send the copies of the receipt for your journey. You can use it for reimbursements. We are very particular about customer satisfaction. Reach your feedback and suggestions to us. We are happy to hear them!
Getting from London to Cambridge:
Cambridge is situated in the county of Cambridgeshire of England. London is about 64 miles from Cambridge. It is a popular destination for most students, as it is a famous university city. We do commute a great deal between London and Cambridge. We may need up to two and a half an hour or less for the journey. London city is commonly crowded and we can expect a typical traffic intensity during regular days. We cannot be all too specific about the exact time needed to get there as it also depends on the weather. Therefore, we have a “meet and greet” service that helps you have a timely pick-up from the arrivals section of the airport. We look for the timings of the flights and monitor it to be aware if you are going to have a delay. We keep track of your flight announcements. We are prompt with our pick-up time for all locations. We have clean and air-conditioned cars. You can make use of our corporate credit facility on schools, colleges, universities, firms, and businesses. It is extended following a reference check.
Popularly known as a university city, Cambridge in Cambridgeshire is best known for the University of Cambridge. The Anglia Ruskin University also has a campus here. Cambridge is a non-metropolitan district, which is served by Cambridge City Council.
PLACES TO STAY, EAT AND THINGS TO DO NEAR CAMBRIDGE
Places to stay
1. The Crown & Punchbowl, High St, Horningsea, CB25 9JG, UK, +44 1223 860643
2. Premier Inn Cambridge City East, Newmarket Rd, CB1 3EP, UK, +44 871 527 9396
3. Tamburlaine Hotel, 27-29 Station Rd, Cambridge CB1 2FB, UK, +44 1223 792888
4. Cambridge Guest House, 201A Milton Rd, Cambridge CB4 1XG, UK, +44 1223 423239
5. The End House B&B, 53 Owlstone Rd, Cambridge CB3 9JH, UK, +44 1223 665006
Things to do
1. Cambridge Gin Laboratory, 10 Green St, Cambridge CB2 3JU, UK, +44 1223 751146
2. Sedgwick Museum of Earth Sciences, University Of Cambridge, Downing St, Cambridge CB2 3EQ, UK, +44 1223 333456
3. Bridge of Sighs, 15 Johns College, Cambridge CB2 1TP, UK
4. Church of St Mary the Great, The University Church, Senate House Hill, Cambridge CB2 3PQ, UK, +44 1223 747273