At Jewels Airport Transfers we value our customer more than anything else. If you looking to book taxi from any Airport to Cardiff or from Cardiff to any airport any terminal, Jewels Airport Transfers is the best place to engage and book cab for your travel needs. All that you have to do is to enter the postcode or the name of the place in the pickup location, and enter the postcode or name of the place in the drop location and click get quote call to action tab. You can also call our 24/7 customer care agent to check out on the quotes which are fixed price and competitive. If you are checking for the quote through our 24/7 call centre, you will receive an email with the quote and as well as a secured link for payment gateway.
Once the booking is done, you will receive an email with the details. If you have approached our call center agent for the quote, you will receive an email with the link to make the payment. If you wish to talk to our driver, you can do so after checking the email with the driver contact details, that which we sent, once the driver is assigned for your journey. Please do share the flight details with the driver, so that our driver will track the flight arrivals. We don’t charge extra for the flight delays. To avoid the hassle of locating the driver and vehicle, avail our Meet and Greet services, to have our driver meet you at the arrival hall with the passenger name board or company’s name board.
Our taxis are the best way to travel between Heathrow to Cardiff. Whether you are a student or business man, travelling on business or pleasure we will be the best choice to choose from. If you belong to corporate world, and a frequent traveller utilize our business credit account to book taxis on a frequent basis and settle the amount on a monthly basis. We provide this facility after sufficient credit checks.
Cardiff capital and largest city in Wales and the eleventh-largest city in the United Kingdom. The city is the country’s chief commercial center, the base for most national cultural and sporting institutions, the Welsh national media, and the seat of the National Assembly for Wales. Cardiff is a significant tourist center and the most popular visitor destination in Wales with 18.3 million visitors in 2010. The city of Cardiff is the county town of the historic county of Glamorgan Cardiff is part of the Eurocities network of the largest European cities
In 2011, Cardiff was ranked sixth in the world in National Geographic’s alternative tourist destinations. You can reach Cardiff from heathrow airport by M4. The Swindon, Chippenham, Bristol, Newport are the major destinations that you will cover on the 136 miles journey.
Do you have a layover time of 6 hours between your flights at heathrow? Then this blog is to help you on killing time there.
Answer these questions before we move on to actual things you can do in your layover time.
- Do you have time? Atleast 6 hours between your flights.
Immigration at for Non EU passengers can take an hour at heathrow, and travelling between terminals can take a while. You may want to store your luggage, unless you want it to be pulling it everywhere.
- Add an hour for getting into London and one hour to get back. Plan to returning to Heathrow airport two hours before your flight timings, to reclaim baggage, go through security and to get to your gate. A passenger wishing to go to London has to deduct 5 hours from the total time he has that leaves you with 1 hour left for sight seeing.
- Check out the whether you have a visa that allows you to leave the airport terminal. Check out the travel between heathrow terminals, flight connections page etc.
- Lastly think again… whether you have minimum 6 hours to reach London and do some sight seeing.
If you have answered all the questions above, and you still want to leave the airport, here are some suggestions to get out of the boredom of remaining inside the Heathrow Airport Taxi Service.
Have Lunch in an English Pub
There are a number of pubs located around Heathrow that you can visit for lunch or a quick drink.
- The Pheasant Inn (suitable for Terminals 1, 2 and 3)
The Pheasant Inn is located in West End Lane, a few minutes’ walk from the Bath Road.
From T123 – From Heathrow Central Bus Station take the 105, 111, 140 or 285 bus (all free to/from the airport) to the New Road/Bath Road stop. Walk back about 60m, turn right into New Road and walk about 5 minutes to West End Lane. Turn right and the pub is ahead of you. The overall journey should take about 14 minutes (8 minutes bus, 6 minutes walking).
Address: 98 West End Lane, Harlington, Middlesex, UB3 5LX.
Tel: +44 (0) 208 759 9685 / +44 (0) 208 759 7031
Reviews on TripAdvisor
- The Three Magpies (suitable for Terminals 1, 2 and 3)
Located on the Bath Road right before the entrance to Heathrow.
From T123 – From Heathrow Central Bus Station take the 105, 111, 140 or 285 bus (all free to/from the airport) to the Boltons Lane stop. Walk back about 100m, and cross the Bath Road at the traffic lights. Continue west for about 200m to the pub. The overall journey should take about 9 minutes (7 minutes bus, 2 minutes walking).
Address: Bath Road, Heathrow, Middlesex, TW6 2AU
Tel: +44 (0) 208 759 1071
Reviews on TripAdvisor
- The White Horse (suitable for Terminals 5 and 4)
Located in Longford, a short bus ride from Terminal 5.
From T5: From Bus stop 7, take the (free) 423 bus to “The Square” stop, which is the first stop, and just one minute’s walk from the pub. The bus journey will take 4 minutes, and buses run every 20 minutes.
From T4: From bus stop 7, take the (free) 482 or 490 bus to Terminal 5. Then proceed to stop 7 at T5 and take the 423 bus to “The Square” which is the first stop, and just one minute’s walk to the pub. You need to allow up to 45 minutes to travel to and from the pub. The 482/490 bus takes about 15 minutes to T5 (with buses every 5-6 mins), and the 423 takes about 4 minutes to the pub (bus every 20 mins).
Address: The White Horse, 530 Bath Road, West Drayton, UB7 0EE.
Tel: +44 (0)1753 682520
Reviews on TripAdvisor
Go Ten Pin Bowling (Bath Road)
From T1 or T3: From Heathrow Central Bus Station take the 105, 111 or 140 bus (all free to/from the airport) to the Harlington Corner stop. Walk east along Bath Road and the Bowl is immediately to your left. The overall journey should take about 11 minutes (10 minutes bus, 1 minute walking)
From T4: Take the Heathrow Express shuttle train to Heathrow Central (free between terminals), proceed to Heathrow Central Bus Station, and take the buses as mentioned above. You need to allow up to 35 minutes from T4 to the bowling alley (train ride 5 minutes, trains every 15 minutes, 5 minutes transfer to Bus Station and 10 minutes from there to the pub).
From T5: Take the 423 bus from stop 7 at T5 to the New Road/Bath Road stop. Walk east along Bath Road for 5 minutes and the Bowl is on your left. You need to allow up to 40 minutes to make the journey (15 minutes for bus, bus every 20 mins, 5 minute walk).
– 1st Game £5.50/£4.50 per person/child
Address: Airport Bowl, Bath Road, Harlington, Middlesex , UB3 5AL.
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8759 7246
- With a MINIMUM of seven hours’ layover, you could get to Windsor and back and visit the world-famous castle, or just stroll the streets and riverside in this historic town. Don’t forget to factor in immigration on arrival (1 hour) and check-in/security on departure (2 hours). Visiting the Castle means that your luggage must be checked through, or stored at Heathrow. There is no luggage allowed on Castle grounds (except for hand carry bags that can fit through an airport style security screener.) And there is no place to store luggage in or around Windsor.
- A taxi from the rank will cost around £50 each way. A pre-booked prebooked minicab can cost as little as £20 each way if you have the opportunity to shop round – at least one firm does a “Airport to Windsor Tour Special”.
- The local bus alternative: First Berkshire route 8 operates from Terminal 5 to Windsor Castle every 30 minutes (hourly evenings) and takes about an hour for the journey. A Day Ticket costs £6.50 adult, £4.50 child age 5-15.
Book your Airport Taxis Heathrow, and avail Heathrow Airport Taxi Service with jewels airport transfer for neat air-conditioned transfers.