There is always this big line of difference between what we think we know and the fact. Of course! that is how the myths are formed. We at Jewels airport transfers UK have made a sincere attempt to bust these myths.
- I will get my money back if the flight gets cancelled. This is not always true. If the flight gets cancelled due to the airlines fault like: the crew is not available or there is a mechanical issue- the compensation is available. If it is due to weather conditions, or any other factor termed as “Act of God”, fundamentally things outside the control, then you don’t owe the compensation.
- If I miss my flight, I will be booked on the next one out. This is not always true. But if you insist that you be booked upon the next one out, you might have to pay extra for it depending on which airline you are travelling.
- I will get seat on the next flight if my flight gets cancelled due to unforeseeable circumstances: Unforeseeable circumstances or “force majeure” as it is called, means something big has happened so that the airline is not able to fulfil the contract. In this case you will be treated alike with all the other passengers who are affected. So you will have to fly on the next one that has available seats.
- The Airline will hold for me even if I check in late: Many a times you might get delayed on your airport transfers. There might be a genuine reason for that… for example you might have got delayed because your airport taxi transfers guy arrived in late and got you picked up beyond schedule. So unless the reason is really valid, you are at the courtesy of airlines.
- If my flight gets cancelled, I will be booked on the next available flight. For this one, it is a big “NO”. Unless and until airlines have an agreement within them, this is not going to happen.
- I am more likely to get an upgrade, if I request at the Check-in Gate: Unless you have paid higher fares or if you are on the Elite Status of the Airlines Frequent flyer program, the airlines is not going to give up their premium seats.
- Its okay to take lighters on my carry-on-luggage: Yes, of course you can. For some time, this was banned due to security reasons, but they are allowed now.
If you are looking for a reliable Airport Taxi Transfers from London airport or any other airport in UK, jewels airport transfers, will be an ideal option. Corporate package, Meet and greet service, private hire registered, polite and knowledgeable drivers make your travel experience a memorable one. Book a taxi with Jewels Airport Transfers now.
If you are first time traveler or travelling on leisure to London, it is essential that you make a check-list on the travel items and things to do.
Travelling to and from London city airports will be there on your list. Here is a check-list on what to look for before your Pre-book your taxi from any London airports to your hotel or any destination in UK.
- Private Hire registered cars offer you wide range of cars to choose from, and can only be pre-booked.
- Whether you are travelling for business purpose or travelling on leisure you can choose the type of vehicle based on the number of passengers and your luggage. Choose the right one for your travel needs.
- Most of the private hire registered taxi services don’t charge extra for flight delays. So make sure that the airport transfer service provider doesn’t charge for any flight delays.
- Check for the Meet and Greet service as you don’t have to search for your driver when you arrive at the airport arrival gate.
- Drivers have to treat their customers in a professional way. They should be able to provide their assistance to you right from the arrival gate at airport to your hotel or any destination in UK.
- Check and compare for the prices using online tools.
- Make sure they have a 24/7 Call center. In case you change your travel plans you should be able to change schedules. In case your travel gets cancelled you should be able to get your money refunded.
- Check whether they are private hire registered so that you can have a safe and secure journey. There are 6-7 incidents reported every week, by passengers traveled in non-registered taxi services.
- Read their FAQ’s and terms and conditions. Check out what needs to be done if you miss your flight, or what if your flight gets diverted to another airport and other possible doubts you might have.
- Check out their social media pages and check for their reviews. Genuine customer reviews can give you insights about the quality of their services.
- Most of the Private hire taxi services offer tour packages. So don’t forget to check on them so that you can get the best deal.
- If there is anything we have missed, please mention them in the comments section. Don’t forget to share your views and experiences.